The day has finally arrived ... Goodcat goes vert!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey whats up farmers. Been throwing aroung the idea of a vert build out for over the past year or so and it is finally time to pull the trigger. Finally found the perfect space, a 36 x 50 warehouse location with 200AMP entrance.

Flower room is going to be 24 x 32 and my control room is going to be a 4 x 24 hallway. I am going to be dropping 16k watts for 12 plants. Plants will be 52" centers with 45-gallon smart pots. Going to be using Roots Organic Soiless mix with coco and my normal feeding schedule.

I started rough framing the walls out last night. Will post some pics when I get some more work done. Stay tuned!

A

AliasAO

Hey whats up farmers. Been throwing aroung the idea of a vert build out for over the past year or so and it is finally time to pull the trigger. Finally found the perfect space, a 36 x 50 warehouse location with 200AMP entrance.

Flower room is going to be 24 x 32 and my control room is going to be a 4 x 24 hallway. I am going to be dropping 16k watts for 12 plants. Plants will be 52" centers with 45-gallon smart pots. Going to be using Roots Organic Soiless mix with coco and my normal feeding schedule.

I started rough framing the walls out last night. Will post some pics when I get some more work done. Stay tuned!

Congrats Mr. Gcat,

Im hoping to snag myelf a nice warehouse location soon. So I can try out the same.

Are you going completely Vertical or are you going to have a few 1Ks overhead.

Im excited for you.. always awesome to expand and evolve. Good Luck.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Congrats Mr. Gcat,

Im hoping to snag myelf a nice warehouse location soon. So I can try out the same.

Are you going completely Vertical or are you going to have a few 1Ks overhead.

Im excited for you.. always awesome to expand and evolve. Good Luck.

No overheads ... just 16k dropped down in. Thanks bro. Words can't describe how excited I am, I have waited very patiently for this day.

M

mrdizzle

sounds awesome bro you lucky fucker, you will be seeing me very soon, just doing a little R&R before I head down, stay up

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Nice GC. cant wait to see what you pump out.

KMK:hi

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

The room is all framed out and ready for my lazy ass electrician buddy to come over and hook up my light controller and wire up all the outlets I need. I have decided to go with 45-gallon smart pots and roots organic soil. Gonna keep my same nutrient recipe I have had such good success with so far.

The flower room is 26-8 x 20 and running 16k. This will give me 30W per sq.ft. I have spent A LOT of time reading and researching and am so excited to take my knowledge and my experience to the next level. I hope this thread becomes a thumbprint of information for people who want to grow trees in soil. If anyone has any questions or input don't hesitate. Keep it green - GC

Let the show begin. Good luck man.

Thanks mang.

sounds awesome bro you lucky fucker, you will be seeing me very soon, just doing a little R&R before I head down, stay up

Give me a shout whenever you touchdown, I am sure I will be around bro.

Nice GC. cant wait to see what you pump out.

KMK:hi

Hell yea bro, me either

congrats mang!

gonna be a forest in there, i'm sure.

So I am hoping ... haha, I am sure it will be man.

Have you given up on the UC systems?

For now.

Top Bottom