The Dirty Truth Behind Coca Cola

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I clean coins with it. You know the ones at the bottom of the cup holder. Give them a good over night soak with a quick wipe off with the paper towel and vwa la. Good as new.

I guess drinking soda goes with anything else that does not benefit your body in anyway. Moderation.

Instead of drinking soda though, I brush my teeth with sugar and take shots of high fructose corn syrup. Mmm mmm.

S

swisscheese

Coca cola is a great way to clean your toilet. Pour a can in and let it sit overnight.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I use to enjoy a &-up now and then but they just started putting SB in their drinks.

A great time to create some CLEAN MMJ drinks!

I don't drink much soda but my wife and I have sierra mist natural in the house

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Citric Acid, and Potassium Citrate.

Good watered down a bit with ice

162019_152109718175099_6075245_n.jpg

T

TreFarmer

Coke is now building a refuge for the Polar Bears!! You all should be ashamed of yourself!! Coke is as wholesome as.... High Fructose Corn Syrup.. or Aspartame(sp?)... pure nutrition and the Polar Bears saved?? Headed to WAL-MART® (so I can keep my $ local)

1satyr

I once knew a doctor from austria that there were no fat people in Auswitch. I guess it was kind of true, however brutal, I guess the morale and wisdom from this is that you get as fat as what you eat and drink.

So if you are more fat than you think you should be, drink less beer, soda's etc and eat less fat - its as simple as that.

The idea that if some people have problems being fat or other problems everybody else should stop drinking coke, eat fatty stuff or stop smoking is fascism.

And before all the moralepeople start, I live in a country that has introduced fat tax, sugar tax, and other stupid kind of taxes, on top of that we have 30% higher electricity prices than the EU average, and now they are f... gonna raise them evn more, 20% to pay for some fu.... windmills....I pay 60 US cents per Kilowatt/h and now we have to pay for other people spending more than their creditcard limit.......Man it sucks

Satyr

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The idea that if some people have problems being fat or other problems everybody else should stop drinking coke, eat fatty stuff or stop smoking is fascism.

The problem is most are ignorant to the benefits of real food.
Theres way too much crap food consumed by the majority of people in the USA.
A lot of people dont know or give a shit what they eat then wonder why there unhealthy.
Look at school lunches, pizzas now considered a vegetable.
I know farmers whose kids have never consumed crap food. They crave fruits, veggies, raw milk, all from the farm and there incredably healthy, happy and very active.
So it seems to me if one wants to be healthy it starts from childhood, establish healthy lifestyle and diet and aviod the crap food habit....

Illmind

Illmind

yaaaaa that whole story is a load of heresay. and tobor the cholesterol from the meats u eat will indeed make it harder for your heart to beat bro. its well known high fructose corn syrup is unhealthy as are many things. but saying coke may have murdered some1 in colombia made me laugh. i thought to myself 'wrong kind of coke dick'. o no coke supplied nazis lol, i'm more angry sum cocksucker is getting rich writing books about that. dr. mercola < more irony... merc cola? lol

dirk d

dirk d

i stopped drinking soda beverages years ago. when i switched to drinking water my first thought was "shit this is going to suck, i hate water." now i cant believe how good water tastes and now when i have the "occasional" soda it reminds me why i stopped.

Illmind

Illmind

my fav drink seriously is iced water. thought it was cuz i drink n smoke a lot. green tea n oj are also up there. only drink coke with rum in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom