The Divine Genetics Lab

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic,
Have you ran put anything to that Amnesia yet? Do you have any pix?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So whats up next on the Divine Genetics release list?

S

SunDevil

Hey logic..

I love purple Urkle.. I always thought if someone crossed her with a sativa like blue dreams... It might grow faster!!

What are your current strains?

H

HomerJ

Never heard of your strawberry creme, Logic, what's that made up of..? Sounds really good. Does it smell/taste of strawberry when growing or finished or both. Got a good story about strawberry smell don't know if I can post it here...

slausongardens

slausongardens

^ i dunno if its the same strawberry cream, but i think its cbfs strawberry cream which is a super strawberry smelling pheno of strawberry cough.

T

TheFinisher

One of them is strawberry cough an SFVK, I think anyway. I'd love to get my hands on most of those.. Its so AWESOME to be able to live free like We should be able to. Take care Everyone.

Van

karkrash

karkrash

Don't know if your particularly fond of S1's. Would you ever consider making S1's of AJ's Sour Diesel or Chem's Sister... I've been waiting to see an S1 of the Chem's Sister from just about any breeder willing to do her.... Is it maybe to prone to hermaphroditism? I would try it myself if i was able to obtain a cut!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
These are the clones we currently hold at Divine Genetics.

Afghani Kush
AJ Sour Diesel
Amnesia haze
Bubba Kush katsu
Casey Jones
Cheese
Chemdog#4
Chemdog Sister
Hells Angels Og Kush
Purple Urkle
Snowdog
Strawberry Creme

This list will be updated from time to time as new things enter and leave our lab.
Popping my Eskimo Kush incredible seeds (huge) looking forward to what pops !! Thanks

Bkush

Bkush

hey logic u have some great genetics how can i get a pack of beans from you?

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
We are ready for an update on the list, just fucking with you. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

blazer

blazer

Sour dawg#4,small pots are m16 kush! Love your gear logic always vigorous and dank! Will update grow in my bunker on the grow diary!
IMG 20120414 080431
IMG 20120414 080431

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
not tryn to be a dick but the ? is ... i doubt hes going to be like i got it from larry from the three stooges .all u have to no logics gear is legit nuff said

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I want some Grape Bubba. Whats in the Lab Logic? We need some new gear homie!:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Agree.

I really am loving the Wolverine dude. Ended up with a killer pheno out of the first 2 beans I popped.
She is a Killa! Im about to pop some more Divine seeds. I went to the candy store yesterday and they had some Snowdog so I grabbed a gram. Shit was real nice so I gotta pop a cpl of those. Must be another farmer in my area. They had some Mota gear in there too.

Top Bottom