The Doctor has a SledgeHammer....

• Thread starter Snowblind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done gentlemen, I only wish my buds looked that nice without any scissor work. None needed if you ask me, very impressive male selection cause he passes on some serious frost. Hope all is well with you guys and your families, take care

mal

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words everyone. This lady was a true pleasure to grow. Very mellow, and laid back. No fusses, no whining and crying. I'll def give'er another run.

Big thanks to Alien for creating this hybrid and being gracious enough to share his work. And as always big ups to Obs for being a great breeder and a solid bro.

Snow-thanks so much for sharing these. And, taking the time to set up shop and get the shots. I'm lookin forward to shooting some other varieties this week......

Thanks again everyone. I've been a tad busy lately, but the project is near end and i'm gonna be getting some nice flower shots posted in the upcoming days.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Beautiful work on the pics, great job to HD on the finished product and super props to alien for creating a gem of a cross.. That looks solid straight fire. Alien hit me on the P.M thanks bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom