The Doctors Guerilla perscription?.

• Thread starter silverback
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

silverback

Howdy Doc. Woo doggies, there aint many outsiders in the seed making biz. Good for you bud!

Im an old guerilla that grew my first OD crop here between 37 and 38 degrees N in 1970. Its hard to get these old boys to crawl up out of their holes to talk to anyone about anything, let alone their crosses and plants. They hold lots of good crosses and strains that never see the light of day. Im glad to see you and hope to do what I can to support your efforts.

Ill post up some grows as soon as I figure out the upload.

Lets get right to it. Which jewel in that pile of gems are you going to offer up to make the outsiders happy?

Which plant/strain will be:

Potent
Vigorous and hardy
consistent
55 day finisher
Good yeild
resistant to disease and pests
Smooth and tasty.

Brew up a dandy doc! You know what we need.

(Dang! 75$ is too much man. Follow Cannacopia's/ Joey's lead. Ill have to buy several packs)

P

pinekreek

Silverback,

LOL. Great to see you here. I've enjoyed your posts for the past year. After a certain company "lost" several of my orders, I decided to take your advice: find another source. Karma Genetics suggested I check out this group. Glad I did.

I'm sure you'll be the leader of the outdoor pack in this part of the world. Enjoy.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hello silverback

yeah i hear u on the outsiders, i never thought i would ever get this opportunity to share some of my strains. i've pretty much just been making them for me and my buddies and to give to med users.

yeah i wish more of the private breeder stuff was more avail. because through the years the private breeder stuff i get is always the best. some of these seed companies spend years and years working the same strain when its so much better stuff out there.
i get bored with just one strain, i dont care what it is.

as far as outdoor strains my main focus for the 2007 monster grow was to combine Canadian outdoor/kc brain stuff with some of the cali kush stuff. i was able to get some earlier flowering kush polyhybrids. purp juice kush finishes in september. and came out deep purple. so i do have some in my archives i didnt plan on releasing them just yet.

the 2008 Candyland Project the main focus was to create some sick poly's for indoor. i didnt focus on early flowering strains this year.

2009 i plan to cross some auto stuff to some kush stuff.

as far as these ???'s it is no possible way i can honestly answer them, because of the large # of diff. varieties i work with. it is no possible way i can test out all my crosses to know the real answers. i have passed out hundreds of testers so hopefully everybody will collectively be able to answer these ???'s.

Potent
Vigorous and hardy
consistent
55 day finisher
Good yeild
Smooth and tasty

yeah i wish i could put a cannacopia/joey price tag on them. but as u can see i use a lot of other peoples gear. i dont want to piss off elite, kryptonite, tga, rez and everybody else by undercutting the hell out of there work. i didnt create these crosses to sell they were for me. it just so happened that the opportunity arose for me to be able to share a few through the Farm. plus breeders only get a cut of seed sells, so at cannacopia prices breeders would only get like $2 a seed. my seeds are much more vaulable to me then $2 a seed. i might be the new guy on the block but i wasnt born yesterday.

i've spent $150-$350 on seeds for years that dont even match up to some of my crosses. so sorry bro about the price, i'll try to start some cheaper. but i would rather keep them for myself then sell them for next to nothing.
some of these babies are priceless to me its hard to put a price tag on some seriously hard work.
some of my crosses are so valuable to me that you couldnt pay me $500 for ten.
i dont think people can honestly understand all the sweat blood and tears that went into this project.
all my crosses are limited they will probably never be done again.

now i'm going to work the clone only stuff
i'm going to focus on bubba, sfv og, the white, sr71 pk, gdp, urkle. i wont be working with other peeps seeds as much. i dont want to piss everybody off for working there strains. i'm going to do some full seed runs now, so i'll have more to share, so then i'll be able to drop the price.

Howdy Doc. Woo doggies, there aint many outsiders in the seed making biz. Good for you bud!

Im an old guerilla that grew my first OD crop here between 37 and 38 degrees N in 1970. Its hard to get these old boys to crawl up out of their holes to talk to anyone about anything, let alone their crosses and plants. They hold lots of good crosses and strains that never see the light of day. Im glad to see you and hope to do what I can to support your efforts.

Ill post up some grows as soon as I figure out the upload.

Lets get right to it. Which jewel in that pile of gems are you going to offer up to make the outsiders happy?

Potent
Vigorous and hardy
consistent
55 day finisher
Good yeild
Smooth and tasty.

Brew up a dandy doc! You know what we need.

(Dang! 75$ is too much man. Follow Cannacopia's/ Joey's lead. Ill have to buy several packs)

Top Bottom