The Ex Files

• Thread starter One Flip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

I thought we should have a thread where peeps can post random exotic gear that they are rockin' I didn't want to muddy up X's seed guide with random pics..

A few months ago I had an Exident in my room where one of those little sneaky male bastards got mixed with my honeys.. the male could have been La Fighter, AL OG or Detour.. I had mostly GDP x Unknown and a few Diesels and a couple Star Kush's that were affected. I have a ton of seeds left that maybe X can pass out in the future as freebies.. keep in mind there was really no selection.. this was random but there was still a few decent pheno's in there after only popping a few seeds..and it's always fun to pop something free;)

This was a about a week before chop.. these were a little smaller when I flipped..

The ex files
The ex files 2
The ex files 3
The ex files 4

One Flip

One Flip

This is pheno 1.. by far the best smoke between the 4 I ran.. It did fox tail a bit .. but when you open the bag it's got that sweet purple smell that smacks you in the face..It's funny because it smells like purple but didn't turn purple at all.. kinda has more of the Sour D structure

IMG 1900
IMG 1906
IMG 1912

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
One Flip

One Flip

Nice pics and This was a accidental pollination ? Lucky accident oneflip ! M

Yes indeed.. Although when I did see the little guy in there.. I was like oh shit! I quickly grabbed him and it was like a scene from road runner when Wiley coyote hits the ground... One big ass mushroom cloud! I sprayed the room with water but it didn't seem to make a difference..

When you ran the Starfighter f2's did your Tahoe leaners seem to finish faster?

I think the two that I am going to run again are similar structure to your keeper...

I have one other one that is kinda split in the middle that may make the second round..

The big tall lad leaners I'm probably not going to run again. I'll have to see when they are finished..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks JC. When I am pheno hunting I use organics. Super basic.. Tiger & Big Bloom. I kinda want to keep it simple to see what the gens have to offer.. After I find the ones I want to run again I will usually will use the canna line with a couple adds in coco..
Yes indeed.. Although when I did see the little guy in there.. I was like oh shit! I quickly grabbed him and it was like a scene from road runner when Wiley coyote hits the ground... One big ass mushroom cloud! I sprayed the room with water but it didn't seem to make a difference..

I think the two that I am going to run again are similar structure to your keeper...

I have one other one that is kinda split in the middle that may make the second round..

The big tall lad leaners I'm probably not going to run again. I'll have to see when they are finished..
Lol. At least u didn't get smashed when ya took off. Lol. Been a while since I sorted thru the star f2 's. Nothin to compare to only found one keeper but she's a gem Looking good.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Funny shit man...
Nice lookin' ladies!

One Flip

One Flip

If you flip that photo sideways you would have a nice set of Double D's there :)

Those are looking chunky! Nice and frosty! How many days are you going to let those go?

My Kimbo's are just about to show sex.. I haven't gone through any of the test threads other than Thunderfudges crazy photos of his finished product..

Is the blackberry leaner the one to look for?

ZONER

ZONER

^^^^^^^^^^ like One Flip said "Organic Pasties" hope my KIMBO KUSH flowers out like that. But of course mine ain't crossed with the blackberry.
Real nice job ssteely ...

S

ssteely71

If you flip that photo sideways you would have a nice set of Double D's there :)

Those are looking chunky! Nice and frosty! How many days are you going to let those go?

My Kimbo's are just about to show sex.. I haven't gone through any of the test threads other than Thunderfudges crazy photos of his finished product..

Is the blackberry leaner the one to look for?

In Thunderfudges Kimbo thread he days to look for the juveniles with dark stems. I have two different phenos of the Kimbo. One that turned dark in flower ( I call the blackberry Kimbo) and the other is not dark at all (I call the starfighter Kimbo. ) The starfighter Kimbo is finishing faster. And to answer your question without sounding stupid. I'm not totally sure how many days I will let them flower as I really try NOT to count days in flower, helps me to let flowers finish. I plan on letting her go as long as I can stand it. I'm in about week 7 now. I'll snap a good pic of them side by side. .....

^^^^^^^^^^ like One Flip said "Organic Pasties" hope my KIMBO KUSH flowers out like that. But of course mine ain't crossed with the blackberry.
Real nice job ssteely ...

Thanks. If you have some Kimbo kush growing them you know it is crossed with blackberry ?

One Flip

One Flip

getting close to choppin up the SF phenos.. not too much difference from week 5.. little more color.. little more frost.. super tight nugs.. this is the one I'm pulling for.. Although my #9 pheno could be the final keeper.. I haven't taken photos yet.. almost identical structure.. about an extra two weeks to develop as much frost as #5.. but it's got the nose.. nice an loud.. have to wait until cure to make a decision..

IMG 2412

I got a little anxious and snapped off a couple nuggy's from #5.. not the best photo.. but after smoking it I'm off to a good start!!

IMG 2431

Latest posts

Top Bottom