the farm is the shit........

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

:smiley_joint::party0045::boogie:got my seeds from the farm today . 30 days till i can clear out the crops i have in the two rooms. then im going to rock with some subcool gear....... third dimention and some free bees from the farm - LA con x g13haze.... oh yeah baby...... thank to the farm for the fast sevice... great job guys .... I hope i can do them justice.....thank to E for his help in the ordering department. greatly appriciated

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

:smiley_joint::party0045::boogie:got my seeds from the farm today . 30 days till i can clear out the crops i have in the two rooms. then im going to rock with some subcool gear....... third dimention and some free bees from the farm - LA con x g13haze.... oh yeah baby...... thank to the farm for the fast sevice... great job guys .... I hope i can do them justice.....thank to E for his help in the ordering department. greatly appriciated

Congrats, cant wait to see the babys.

F

FastForward

Nice one SS....the 3D is great...I did one that SeenTheLight fell in love with - if you're into fruity then you're in for feast! Tropical fruity pineapply lovely :) Finishes fast too. Enjoy! STL is now doing 3D's himself, and Agent Orange and Jillybean..... to the fruit and beyond....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
your right this place is the shit all them other places well just cant keep up

S

still smokin

thats great to here FF , cant wait.... makes me want to harvest my rooms now and get going ...... but...... naaaa not yet... lol... ill for sure put up a post here to show you all ,..... keep smokin yall

Top Bottom