The Farms Freebies.

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I ordered a pack of beans off the farm
(Thc farmer) & logic threw in a pack of freebie seeds. When I asked him what the freebies were he said it was a seed mix from
Amsterdam. Has anyone grown any of these freebies from the farm? I would assume their would be some real gems some where in all the beans considering its a big mix of Amsterdam.
Any feed back !?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I ordered a pack of beans off the farm
(Thc farmer) & logic threw in a pack of freebie seeds. When I asked him what the freebies were he said it was a seed mix from
Amsterdam. Has anyone grown any of these freebies from the farm? I would assume their would be some real gems some where in all the beans considering its a big mix of Amsterdam.
Any feed back !?
Make this into a grow thread and pop em

william76

william76

As far as i know there all different dutch strains(nl,skunk,haze,etc),bought in bulk from amsterdam,iv a few packs of them too,aint tryed any yet but i will at some point,hope u find something good,76

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

As far as i know there all different dutch strains(nl,skunk,haze,etc),bought in bulk from amsterdam,iv a few packs of them too,aint tryed any yet but i will at some point,hope u find something good,76
That's exactly what I was assuming that they would be Dutch strains I would love to find a good skunk, or a cheese. Im sure we'll all find some fire. Hope you find something good your self 76!

Latest posts

Top Bottom