The fav 5 are in soil now

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

I started germination from seeds on the 8th 4 of them were ready to plant on the 10th and the last one (Carmelo) got planted today. I have the new seeds in the dome with high humidity, temps are kinda cold because we have a winter storm rolling through SoCal this week but i put a heat pack under the bottom this morning. 3 of the planted yesterday have already broke the top soil! Any other advice anyone can offer?

The fav 5 are in soil now
The fav 5 are in soil now 2
The fav 5 are in soil now 3
The fav 5 are in soil now 4
The fav 5 are in soil now 5
The fav 5 are in soil now 6
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Whatever you do, do not stare at your seedlings while wondering how you can help. That only leads to disaster.

Seedlings need nothing from you, except don't let the soil go totally dry. Do not water until they need it. Everything else the seedling needs for the next 7-10 days, it already has.

Bomeray

Bomeray

Whatever you do, do not stare at your seedlings while wondering how you can help. That only leads to disaster.

Seedlings need nothing from you, except don't let the soil go totally dry. Do not water until they need it. Everything else the seedling needs for the next 7-10 days, it already has.
For sure thank you! I started one 3 weeks ago and she’s doing great as like a trial run. I have never started growing indoors so i wanted to see if i can do it lol. When it comes to humidity what is considered too much for seedlings? Because in the dome it gets up to 90%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom