The Fire OG vs Other OGs

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

Ive tried legit cut og smoke from dispensaries. ive had things called fire. but im positive its not the fire.

To be honest there isnt one i like more,
but the tahoe kicks my ass everytime.

Since swerve has them all i thought id as, how does the fire stand up against the other OGs?
whats it compared most to?

L

leao

If you haven't already, check out the "OG Famiglia" thread that is stuck to the top of this (Cali Connection) forum. It may answer your question(s) about all things OG Kush...

From what I've read/been told, Raskal's OG is a combination of some of the best qualities of other OGs with regards to taste, smell, potentcy, yield, etc. I have the beans, but haven't had the chance to grow 'em out yet, so someone who has will have to chime in to confirm/deny my info...

Hope that helps,
peace,

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The ones I kept out of them all are the Larry OG, Ogeisel, and Chem Valley Kush.

Tahoe had a few autoflowers in the mix but nice smoke

Larry is a lemon potent bomb

Tex

S

slimjoint

My question goes as far as the clone real deal, i grew a pack of raskal og and larry.
still gotta pop a few more to find a keeper, I didnt keep the cuts as i got Pm bad and was glad i still have 8 beans of each left.

S

SweetIslandFunk

Let me just say everyone in cali has got it good, you've got sooo many good breeders.
Out here in colorado even the people that are growing OG dont know which cut it is and neither do the dispensaries. however, I must say I dont know many growers in colorado aside from what's on the farm but i have called around everywhere. Occasionally we come across a madman OG, otherwise there is no mention of tahoe, larry, raskal, or fire. If i could find a cut of either of those in colorado id drive 6 hours with two other patients and buy the entire stock.

P

PureSugar

Let me just say everyone in cali has got it good, you've got sooo many good breeders.
Out here in colorado even the people that are growing OG dont know which cut it is and neither do the dispensaries. however, I must say I dont know many growers in colorado aside from what's on the farm but i have called around everywhere. Occasionally we come across a madman OG, otherwise there is no mention of tahoe, larry, raskal, or fire. If i could find a cut of either of those in colorado id drive 6 hours with two other patients and buy the entire stock.

Yeah the guys I know in Colorado that are running Raskal, Larry, Tahoe, OGiesel, CVK and some Alien OG aren't sharing their cuts, but the flowers should be hitting the clubs soon.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my vote is larry is the bomb bro...straight up, iv grown the fire og x 97 bubblegum, which i had a fire dom, grew the tahoe og, grew the sfv f4 ibl, ghost, and larry, and a few other hybrids. outta all them all i still have is the ghost and larry....if that means anything

S

SweetIslandFunk

Yeah the guys I know in Colorado that are running Raskal, Larry, Tahoe, OGiesel, CVK and some Alien OG aren't sharing their cuts, but the flowers should be hitting the clubs soon.

perhaps,but i doubt it.
dispensary owners buy up all the best stuff or hold it on reserve for they're favorite customers. I've seen this go go down. I was just waling out the door when the owner whips out a hugeee Bud that left a trail of floral essence like pepe le pew. and that really pisses me off, most people dont even know of these strains until them come in the door. Ohh welll.

What i would do for a few of those cuts..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No cuts but finished product for sure, I gott'm all just about and mine are correctly labeled...lol

Your right about the best gettin snatched up by the despensary owners for themselves and their premium customers, used to rarely see our meds on the shelf regardless of how much they bought..

I am pullin Larry, Tahoe, Chem Valley Kush and Ogiesel in a few so keep an eye out

Tex

E

edux10

man, its getting hard to understand where there og is comming from these days. we have elite cuts AND seed packs and have no way to tell if you plant is from one or the other...

S

slimjoint

No cuts but finished product for sure, I gott'm all just about and mine are correctly labeled...lol

Your right about the best gettin snatched up by the despensary owners for themselves and their premium customers, used to rarely see our meds on the shelf regardless of how much they bought..

I am pullin Larry, Tahoe, Chem Valley Kush and Ogiesel in a few so keep an eye out

Tex

nice, i popped 2 cvks both sprouted, one was all white i thought it wouldnt make it. popped up baby leaves were dried and fell off so it looked like a 1 inch stem sticking out its growing now lol its a miracle baby.

Back on topic i wish swerve would chime in on the OGs since he has the cuts.
I appreciate all input, but my question is specifically toward the clones.
I had what i believe was a very fire leaning pheno, but the potency wasnt up there like i thought and the smell was a bit sweeter thna i thought.,
I needed a 2nd run but didnt feel like going through the hassle of killing the PM.

Illmind

Illmind

NObody ltsthe heade go.. Raskal would be the best dude to ask he grows some of the nicest ogs I've seen only clips i seen from swerve are clips of raggity clips that look like they may not make it. Raskals are all chunky and proper. And trust me there's a reason y he only fucks with the fire. Side note fire cut needs dialed to be righteous. Or so I hear.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i havent found 1 club that had 1 keeper og yet!!!! they all say there real there straight dank and when i grow them out there junk or just average!!! out of all my years growing i havent got 1 keeper from any club!!! all my keepers i had 2 buy for high ass prices or trade for!!!!

S

SweetIslandFunk

Tex

Haaa yeah whatever I'll never see any until I get the beans.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

I just picked up some Fire99 beans. Raskels Fire Og × C99 F3 Bros Grimm. There are quite a few grows of this hybrid on the internet and so far the results have been amazing. Suppose to yield well and be super potent. Can't wait to find out for myself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom