The Flav.Taste the Rainbow

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

Taste the Rainbow…..The Flav Session news.

I have some really exciting news!
I got really high off of The Flav.
Its rare I get actually blazed on smoking anything. After 35 years of continuous toking it more than anything calms my nerves and makes me smile. The only way I get really high is eating several cookies. Consuming 3 tablspoons of Tincture OR smoking a new THC profile. The latter is more rare as my THC receptors are probably maxed out still from the Bicentennial when we did 1776 Bong hits as a teen.
HOWEVER Jem777 came over to show me all the Flav phenos he grew out from seeds and we sat down for a serious session with MzJill and Dioxide so we would have as many opinions on the taste and potency as possible.
We got completely hammered using the Volcano and a few bingers.
We were all laughing and smiling and Jem77 had to head outside and grab his guitar.
We spend the next few hours listening to him play Pink Floyd and Yes and even Waterfall by Hendrix the dude shreds that’s all there is to it. Some one needs to record this cat asap!!
So were all just ripped singing along or humming cause we so high we forget the wordsJ

The Flav is really great reefer and the best Pheno I liked #5 is the spitting image of the Romulan Mom. We took turns smelling my 30 days cured Rom and the uncured but Dry Flav and we all thought the Flav had a more complex smell but Very similar to the Momma.

So its now 10 am on Sunday and I am getting ready to wake and bake using the Vap and some Flav5
Ok staging light went off lets make a Valoon

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Crinkle Crinkle Crinkle.
The bag gets a erect………

45 second inhale Hold…………..

Its so smooth its amazing and even though its similar to the Rom I been vaping all week it has a deeper richer flavor and a instant head rush.

I taste a bouquet of floral oils and spices with a hint of Pine on the exhale.
The buzz is very fast and is coming on rapidly even though I have only had 1 Valoon,
Lets try a second J

I must say the damn weed is good. The quality of the buds are as good as anything I have grown so yeah Jem777 nailed it. If I didn’t know better Id think I grew this reefer.

The Buzz is happy and motivating but it has more relaxing effect than Tinybomb which can make you feel slightly tweaked using the vaporizer.

My initial notes were dead on and the ones I noted I wouldn’t keep while beautiful plants leaned moer to the Space Queen side and this was not what I wanted. Were really happy over 75% of the females leaned to the Romulan and 3 of the females would be very hard to tell apart once grown out and jarred.

I love to contrast flavors so I had a small bag of Trainwreck grown by Dioxide and he does it right let me tell you. But after a few valoons of Flav the Wreck tasted like Dirt and limes and when I took another hit of Flav it literally coated my mouth with a strange floral pine taste.

I will be making more and adding The Flav to our permanent offerings.

Edit Note!!!
I continued to get higer this am for about 25 minutes when I decided I needed another Valoon.

This strain has been submitted for Strain of the year BTW.

The flavtaste the rainbow
Flav5b
Flav5c
Flav5d
Flav5e
Flav5f
The flavtaste the rainbow 7
Flav12b
Flav12c
Flav12e
The flavtaste the rainbow 11
The flavtaste the rainbow 12
Flavbud
Flavbud2
Flavbud3
The flavtaste the rainbow 16
Shir tal
Shir tal2
S

Subcool

And she yields!...The Flav Re deux

I have been watching these girls swell up through the jungle that is my canopy and I finally braved the resin and dragged em to the front so I could get a few pictures. I have been extremly happy with all the reports on the quality of the smoke The Flav produces but I wanted to run em in my production room with co2 and see how they would perform.
I have done nothing to the plants but water them and use bamboo to stop there ample buds from falling all over.
Heavy resin and thick lower buds

I will be doing some full plant shots on this thread to show off the yield on these very hefty plants.

The Flav

This morning I was smelling this plant and I am amazed how like the mom she has turned out.
The main difference is the added vigor Flav has I am looking at 10 ounces on two plants in soil. Thats good in any book!

Flavsubs
Flavsubs2
Flavsubs3
Flavsubs4
Flavsubs5
Flavsubs6
Flavsubs7
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

like always great pics and reviews sub!! good work once again bro!!!

D

dannykarey

mmmm.....The Flav!!!

Lookin good Sub!!!! Can't wait to crack mine. gotta wait a couple of months. But my mouth is just watering lookin at those pics!

You've out done yerself again:laugh:

Danny

T

thc4sim

Great review Sub!, Them pics are oooozing resin,
Sounds like some real nice smoke:yes

true grit

true grit

Hey Sub- just curious if you still had the full plant shots of these two you were growin in the thread or pics of any others? I don't know what a Rom is supposed to look like, do you have any pics for comparison to pick out the Rom mom phenos? Thanks and sounds dank!

S

Subcool

Romulan :)

Just pick the one that has the best smell thats what we did :)

Picture 001 Medium
Picture 005 Medium
Picture 006 Medium
Picture 017 Medium
R

ReelBusy1

Awesome review and strain.
3 tablespoons full of Tincture?
Thats sick.
I'm good with like 3-4 drops.

true grit

true grit

Thanks Sub! Appreciate the response and pics! So that is your Rom pheno or Romulan mom in the pics(I'm assuming thats the Flav thats identical to the madre?)? Jesus talk about yield of dank! If the other plant looked similar, looks like that 10oz goal wasn't outta the question! I had been looking through your strains and totally slept on this one, then saw you were trying to get as close to Rom in seed form... can't beat that with a stick, Rom dominant and SQ in the ladder...sounds like a winner. Certain strains my non-med state ass wants to try and Romulan is right up at the top...

Latest posts

Top Bottom