The Flood Gates Are Open (patient Registrations)

• Thread starter A Dawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A Dawg

A Dawg

well folks it appears MA is now accepting patient applications as their web portal is now up and running. I just wanted to wish everyone good luck as i do myself and i will be seeking a hardship cultivations license so i dont have to buy from the dispensary's. I have a sever and chronic condition which i have had a minor surgery type procedure so im staying in compliance with state regs. and making sure my body only sees healthy organic greens to consume- which everyone should do!!!

M

massshole420

As long as you get your paperwork you have the hardship, screw the state anyways. Look at all those people who lost just the 40 thousand dollar application fee for a dispensary license, let alone huge lawyer fees I bet(total mass state government BS)I'll bet they're figuring the best way to tax the crap out it! Common 3 years, I could do it faster and Im a shlep.Should be recreational for next ballot, wanna start petitioning? Lol

Junk

Junk

The licenses have been out for a while. No dispensaries though.

vince vega

vince vega

Hey Dawg, I was curious if you got the hardship caregiver license. I'm wondering if anyone out here has gotten it and how it's going for them. Might start a new thread asking the same. thx

Top Bottom