The Friesland Outdoor Project

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

found these as well....hoping they're the real deal....
bumpity bump hort.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Yeah it was Herbies . I guess I got shafted . ! Brad , thanks bro I have the Friesland from HS .. . Just wanted to compare the two is all.

Hortilab . If your doing bizz with Hearbies I suggest you get on there ass and see WTF there doing because peeps are going to be buying what they think is your gear and will be getting the shaft !

BlackBart

BlackBart

Its freezland Bx F3 Northone I had original Friesland Indica from SSSC back in the mid eighties but lost her . The BX's of the Freezland are good but not at potent as the friesland . No disrespect to the folks that have done breeding with it but I would like to get closer to the original if possible .

BlackBart

BlackBart

I received a E-mail from Herbies the day after I ordered The Friesland but it went in to my junk mail and didn't see it until today saying that the Friesland was out of stock so just a simple mistake on there part .

E

E.T.

thanks bart, i just checked my junk mail and found the same thing....
hey hort,
any timeline on when this project will be released?

BlackBart

BlackBart

What ever happened with this project Hortilab ? You let a lot of northern growers down . How about letting us know after all these years WTF Happened . You fizzed out on the Friesland project . Sorry if I sound a little pissed but you deserve it ?

Top Bottom