The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Widespread Panic this weekend 1st bank center is gonna b sick!!!! Halloween WSP shows r some of the best shows I've ever seen.
I'll be in the lot selling glasswork. Don't have a ticket so not sure if I'll be going in. Does anyone here go to Quixote's? JGB and Melvin was other the other week. Good time.

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Anyone going 2 c Janes Addiction @ the Gothic on the 19th? Gonna b sick show hit me up

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Hitting up the First Bank Center for a New Years Incident....should be a blast!

I'll be in the lot selling glasswork. Don't have a ticket so not sure if I'll be going in. Does anyone here go to Quixote's? JGB and Melvin was other the other week. Good time.
Greatful Dead bar...Quixote's is one of two or three spots off Colfax..

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

MtGrownCanna said:
Hitting up the First Bank Center for a New Years Incident....should be a blast!

Greatful Dead bar...Quixote's is one of two or three spots off Colfax..
That one closed. Now theres Sancho's on Colfax and Quixote's New True Blue @ 13th&Logan. I was referring to the latter. Melvin will be there Fri and Sat..and so will I--minus my face ;)

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

I have an xtra Janes Addiction tix fot Wed @ Gothic Theatre if anyone is interested? I picked ticket up on CL so I need $125 to recover what I pd. I would consider a fair trade as well

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Quixote's East Colfax, back in the day it was East coast Dead vibes. Rude ass owner's Jay and Phil...Used to drop $50.00 to $100.00 drinking there and then they would kick me out for having too much fun, like dancing with pitcher of beer on my head. Everyone else laughing and having fun, never once dropped it or spilled a drop.
After awhile became fun to act up just to get sent home in a cab...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Quixote's East Colfax, back in the day it was East coast Dead vibes. Rude ass owner's Jay and Phil...Used to drop $50.00 to $100.00 drinking there and then they would kick me out for having too much fun, like dancing with pitcher of beer on my head. Everyone else laughing and having fun, never once dropped it or spilled a drop.
After awhile became fun to act up just to get sent home in a cab...
Tens bucks tip included, take me drunk iam home...

true grit

true grit

Ya Jay is something, we bought everyone pancakes and bacon for breakfast when they opened NEw years early a couple years back and even after serving him and staff pretty sure he was charging my friends for water still lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya Jay is something, we bought everyone pancakes and bacon for breakfast when they opened NEw years early a couple years back and even after serving him and staff pretty sure he was charging my friends for water still lol.
I would get under his skin. He would see me acting up and the look on his face was priceless Get out!!!

Top Bottom