The Front Range

• Thread starter COGrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COGrowing

COGrowing

To all of you!

Hello, COGrowing here, or COG, real name is Joseph... call me whichever you'd like! :)

I was turned on to this site by a friend and after briefly browsing it I knew I had to sign up, there is so much info here that will help me on my path to growing. I have the 'highest' hopes that I will enjoy learning from and getting to know all of you for as long as I'm around.

I've many interests, but my largest interests would have to be cannabis (of course) and astrophysics. Right now however I'm just your average astrophysicist wannabe with no formal education in the field... but that will soon change once I am finally settled down in Colorado, so if you share a love for space as I do, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me about it!

Thanks for reading, take care all!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to farm star gazer..lol...very interested in that kind of stuff myself

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome to the Farm, COGrowing. I'll make you a deal; you teach me all you know and learn about astrophysics, and I'll teach you all I know about growing. What do you think of that?

COGrowing

COGrowing

Wowzers, thanks for the big welcome everyone... ttystikk I'll definitely take you up on that offer! I'm very eager to learn all I can about growing, I'll definitely be watching for your advice!

Kolah, as for the winters, I lived in Alaska for a few years so hopefully Colorado isn't much worse, lol!

And sure Jack, feel free to kick your feet up and listen in on any of my ramblings about space :-) Once again, thanks everyone!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wowzers, thanks for the big welcome everyone... ttystikk I'll definitely take you up on that offer! I'm very eager to learn all I can about growing, I'll definitely be watching for your advice!

Kolah, as for the winters, I lived in Alaska for a few years so hopefully Colorado isn't much worse, lol!

And sure Jack, feel free to kick your feet up and listen in on any of my ramblings about space :-) Once again, thanks everyone!

Ooooo, a fellow space cadet! One of the great regrets of my life is that I likely will never be able to go to space myself. I would drop my life in a heartbeat for the chance, even if it meant never coming back!

Top Bottom