The furthest removed from LowRyder while retaining auto

• Thread starter 313131
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

From my research I have only found two breeders. Top Tao and Stich that have Ruderalis lines independent of Low ryder. As far as I know all other auto strains have their lineage coming from LR1. Please correct me if im wrong.
With that said what autos out there have made the trip that farthest from that LR launch pad. Who has been worked on the most? Surely Amnesia haze auto has to be a front runner.
Have we removed 90% Ruddy genes while retaining auto? 99?

___
Chat GPT answer to that
Regarding specific strains with reduced ruderalis influence, strains like Amnesia Haze Auto, Northern Lights Auto, or Cream Caramel Auto have been selectively bred to minimize ruderalis traits while still maintaining the autoflowering characteristic. However, it's challenging to pinpoint an exact percentage of ruderalis genes removed, as this information isn't often explicitly detailed by breeders.
As for specific percentages of ruderalis genes retained or removed, this information might not be readily available or quantifiable, as it depends on each strain's breeding history and the breeder's specific goals. Traits are often selected based on their expression and how well they align with the desired characteristics rather than exact genetic percentages.

Top Bottom