The Future of Atomical Gardens...

• Thread starter Atomic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Atomic

Atomic

It is a bright future. I have progressed in past years. I am proud to claim a successful string of grows that have taught me to be patient and attentive. Most important lesson was that less really is more, so always be 100% certain that you have the right diagnosis before adding anything. Onward I shall go. First major goal: clean and construct a quality design that will give me more freedom... I will focus a single room to flowering, and build an outdoor veg area with privacy and security the top priorities. Soon I will discuss upcoming genetics and space measurements. All helpful ideas are welcome!

Atomic

Atomic

Just a thinking decision... The great legal state of Colorado is home to consistently late spring , early winter and sun baked summers. veg outdoor makes sense, if only for more space to provide cool temps and increased air flow... clear plastic cover and safe semi structure changing my small yard into a mini greenhouse... which would put my in house room in direct contact with the veg idea with only a door and 2 windows between. I will photo hunt when I get to very clean status. Every door,window, most woodwork is being repaired from half ass status to best possible as I unpack and my daughter is with me every other week, and that means no access... too young. Still getting ready for Kindergarten. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom