The Future of MMJ?

• Thread starter Dorje
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Prop 19 ain't gonna happen. Fuckin cali folks can buy a med card, wtf are they talking about legalizing it just shut the fuck up and buy a med card already. Prop 19 is richard lee mixing politics and business. He's destined for marc emery's fate.

Like cannabis can support the oil economy. I stopped reading right there. Whoever wrote this article "Uhhhh, the suffering from non cannabis use" like cannabis is going to fix every problem man has ever known and then give birth to a unicorn that gives GREAT blow jobs and shits gold. And it's AAAAAAALLLLLL the "man's" fault for beating us down!

GET REAL!!!! It's a plant, not a genie in a lamp! most 3rd world countries grow it anyway, where do you think you get your landrace seeds!

GET A JOB HIPPIE!!!!!!!!! :character0111:

R

RMCG

Hope they are 'fairly' lenient with him...

10-40yrs sounds better than 60, but damn.

Doesn't look good with multiple other 'incidents' on his record though.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

He was done a while ago. I dunno why chris even bothered to fight it. He should have plea bargained and kissed ass, now he'll get the book.

The case was a DA's wet dream. He'll do 10yrs and be out on probation just because he has a record and it's the feds making an example of him.

I don't feel bad for fuckups. what did he think was going to happen when he went on the news?

Dorje

Dorje

He may be a fuckup but he doesn't deserve time. Who has he hurt again?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

He may be a fuckup but he doesn't deserve time. Who has he hurt again?

He bruised the ego of the DEA. He has obvious contempt for the system. It's one thing to have contempt, but to show contempt for a system that has your balls in a vice is utter stupidity.

Does anyone growing MJ deserve time? no and most folks in CO don't get time on their first offense. Chris has a healthy wrap sheet. When a judge tells you "next time I won't be so easy" and you do it 4-5 more times wtf do you expect? probation for your 6th or 7th cultivation charge? The system doesn't like repeat offenders.

Is chris a good poster child for CO MMJ? no. then why do we make him the poster child?

true grit

true grit

He bruised the ego of the DEA. He has obvious contempt for the system. It's one thing to have contempt, but to show contempt for a system that has your balls in a vice is utter stupidity.

Does anyone growing MJ deserve time? no and most folks in CO don't get time on their first offense. Chris has a healthy wrap sheet. When a judge tells you "next time I won't be so easy" and you do it 4-5 more times wtf do you expect? probation for your 6th or 7th cultivation charge? The system doesn't like repeat offenders.

Is chris a good poster child for CO MMJ? no. then why do we make him the poster child?

ding ding we have a winner....

Dorje

Dorje

I'm thinking he's in some middle ground between poster child and spending decades in prison.... there's no doubt he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but prison time is too much IMO.

T

TurboAllWD

I heard hes going to get 5 years if everyone signs off on the deal....or something. Sounds fair to me considering how stupid and greedy he is. Didn't he brag to the news that he made something like half a million last year and planned on doing a lot better this year? I'm willing to bet he wasn't producing top quality meds for patients. Probably had wharehouse quality and high prices. Anyone notice his facebook or myspace pic? He has a pic of his face with trimmed branches coming out of his ears. He's an idiot for sure.

Top Bottom