The garden guy is back

• Thread starter GardenGuyPat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

What’s up garden guy pat back again with my second auto flower grow my last grow was just problem after problem after problem. From crazy heat to my plants getting crazy amounts of table salt dumped and mixed in to the top layer of soil to two of my plants by unnamed people I was able to save them and harvested roughly 35 grams from 2 plants. But since then my wife and I have got a house which means controlled climate and no intruders/enemy’s of the plant. I’ll be using black gold pro mix soil with fox farm trio nutes ill be using a parfactworks ra1000 led grow light my 2x2x4 opulent grow tent 4 inch Vivosun duct fan with A cheap carbon filter. I’ll be growing another bubblegum auto flower from growers choice seed bank so with all that welcome back. I started soaking this seed in a wet paper towel the morning of the 7/8 and put it in the soil 7/9

The garden guy is back
The garden guy is back 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. We need some more experienced auto growers here. I’ve seen lots of issues with autos as of late. Hope your willing to spread even the littlest of knowledge. Happy grows.
Burnz

GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Quick update the bubble gum auto seems to be doing great. Today it’s 7 days old, I know my rh levels should be higher but I’m not to worried about it right now

GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

What’s up guys just posting an update on the bubble gum auto. Today it’s 17 days old and looking fantastic. I’ve been comparing pictures from my last grow thread to this plant and I’ve got to say now that I’ve got a climate controlled grow area my plant is growing much faster. I gave it the first feeding of fox farms big bloom at a ratio of about 0.5 teaspoons of big bloom to one half gallon of water and it seems to be doing fine.

GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Started lst training today. I’ll leave it tied like this for the next few days then see what I need to tie down next. I thought I would talk about my light real quick for anyone that might be looking for a cheap led grow light. I’m running the parfactworks ra1000 and for a 75 dollar grow light of amazon it seems to be doing great for one plant. It is my first grow with it so I will have to wait and see how it does during flowering but so far I’m happy with my purchase.

GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Day 25 update, the bubble gum auto is looking great. I’ve been low stress training for a little over a week now and I decided to untie everything and just see what it does from here.

sambapati

sambapati

Day 25 update, the bubble gum auto is looking great. I’ve been low stress training for a little over a week now and I decided to untie everything and just see what it does from here.
So far so good Double Bubble or Bazooka -- that was bubble gum back in the day...now a little bit different. N'icccce plant.

chemistry

chemistry

Keep an eye on your feeding, looks a little over, other than that you look good.

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Very dark leaves. I’d agree with Chem. Just keep an eye on it.

I assume you’ve got some holes in the bottom of that bucket.

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Oh, and welcome! I’m on my 2nd grow as well. Feel free to check out my grow log in my history as well.

GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Day 30 and things are looking good going into preflower so she has been stretching like crazy these last few days

Top Bottom