The Germ is here, wash hands thoroughly...!

• Thread starter Germ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Germ

I thought i should go ahead and do my intro post seeing how i joined awhile ago. Im on a few other canna sites and know theres a lot of bad blood out there, so what happens in vegas stays in Vegas, i guess. Some may have seen me somewhere else and i may have seen you somewhere else too, so who cares about others business .
Been growing for like 4-5 years and have kinda got my thing down, but have been shut down as of late do to ex troubles which should be over soon.
I grow only in organic soil with organic nutrients and use Camo Pots which are the kick ass version of Smart Pots. Other products uesd are Quantum, Magnum XXXL hoods, Quantum T5 Badboy, wanting to get one and Humboldt Nutrients. Plan on being a mellow member who's here to learn and see whats going on with some of the top growers and breeders. The canna worlds in enough trouble, so ill help it out by being a mellow fellow. Peace...!

TheGerm

R

Radio_Dread

sorry dude for the lack of welcome, it usually is friendly and peeps are all over the welcome wagon. but any ways how is it going out your way? strikes and gutters up here man, strikes and gutters....haha

RD

G

Germ

Thanks Radio Dread. We have rain and more rain out here in the Pacific Northwest.

Grem

Top Bottom