The Get Away!

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Been staying in this house now for 2 years and never had any type of house inspections done but a few days ago I did!
I got a call from my girl saying that not only are there people coming to inspect our house but they will be there in 3 hours!!
I have never had to collapse (using that word cause to "take down" would be way to nice on things lol) a growroom before but started thinking of ideas.

It was obvious I needed to get a van or something to stick my ladies in but I didn't want them having to sit in the dark and interrupt my light cycle.
I drove down the road and rented a 20 bucks a day moving truck.
Inside the moving truck I hung up a 600w light, moving fan, dehumidifer and heater all to timers and one 1 cord that would get pulled out the truck and plugged into any outlet. Then we moved all the plants in there and drove the truck to a friends driveway and plugged it in. Since then we have had to re-inspect some things in the house once a day for 3 days so the truck has moved at night in between driveways but is finally back home!
The room has been redesigned and all new 6mil plastic put down on the floor.
1 more light has been added as well.

All in all it was a scary but still fun adventure, my plants have seen my whole city now but never missed a beat :)
Last night I made a few vials of honey oil to relieve all that built up stress and it worked!

Here are a few shots of the moving truck with lights off and on.

The get away
Truck1
Truck2
Trucfk2
Truck4
Truck5
Truck3
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Clever idea, that must have been MEGA stressful and now you've made it to the other side...... rep++

pura

pura

for sure. have you had a minute to do a smoke report of that sick la con?

devilrays

devilrays

i had to do that once back in 2001. to call it stressful is an understatement!! non med state as well. me and my girl moved about 70 or so. :character0029:
glad ur safe!!

lazarus718

lazarus718

Nice bro, now I know to just back up that Uhaul! +rep man, glad you survived and way to think on your toes!

420king-MASSES

stoner engineuity gotta love it now thats a classic tale that will go down in stoner history lol

X

xeet

Thanks guys :) I'm a super calm guy almost to calm but it helps in situations like this. This wasn't too stressfull I should tell u guys about back in 01 when I totalled my gf new car into a truck and I didn't have valid insurance and a 10pack of G13 in the trunk. That was a bit more stressfull :(

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

A little heads up. If this ever happens again and you cannot park the truck at a friends.
Rent the biggest Uhaul you can. Those battery's are huge. Get a power inverter, large size. Plug that into the ciggarette lighter, or if that is not there, get a power converter that hooks up to a car battery. Then you can use a T5 or regular flouros to keep the light cycle going.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Xeet...sounds like you're the go-to-guy for some f-ed up situations. I'll have to hit you up whenever I get some heat...

B

Bluberry

I could just imagine the cops face if you got pulled over for a faulty tail light lol . Way to go Bro !

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahahha.. That's awesome bro.. Glad things worked out for ya.. Def got the "macgyver" of the month award on that one. ;) :harvest:

X

xeet

A little heads up. If this ever happens again and you cannot park the truck at a friends.
Rent the biggest Uhaul you can. Those battery's are huge. Get a power inverter, large size. Plug that into the ciggarette lighter, or if that is not there, get a power converter that hooks up to a car battery. Then you can use a T5 or regular flouros to keep the light cycle going.

Had that as plan B brotha :) I had been on the phone with my dad while picking up the truck asking if I could maybe borrow his generator and set the truck on public property just in case.. But he told me the truck itself would be the best generator just keep it filled and running. But like you said it would probably be better for fluros! I have a bunch I just really wanted to stay in the warm HPS light on a 12/12 schedule!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! Macgyver of the month LOL.. My gf will laugh when she reads that, she's always asking how I come up with my silly ideas. Ill tell her just to call me by my real name. Macgyver, from now on!

If I got pulled over in that truck it woulda been game over because if you were within 100 feet of that truck, it smelled so much.. I loved it but you know.. the general public might not... buncha haters!

Anyways I am about to go do a smoke report for my first time cause my buddy pura keeps asking me to!
:rollj:

Top Bottom