The girls are ready..so choppd and hung

• Thread starter steek82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steek82

The girls are ready so chopped and hung..I. Am happy with the turn out..
The girls are readyso choppd and hung 6
The girls are readyso choppd and hung
The girls are readyso choppd and hung 2
The girls are readyso choppd and hung 3
The girls are readyso choppd and hung 4
The girls are readyso choppd and hung 5

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

how long this grow take ? Complete time? And what strain

S

steek82

IMG 20240513 023609

The genetics have been developed as part of a special program within the Sweet Seeds® R&D Department designed to discover interesting, exquisite and subtly sweet aromas that evoke an olfactory sensation of sweet shops.

The buds have a very sweet, fruity scent with aromatic tones of bubble gum and jelly beans, complemented by shades of acidic strawberries and ripe melons. This strain produces large amounts of aromatic resin crystals and beautiful buds. The plants easily grow over 1 meter tall.i planted the seeds on the 7 of march.they sproute
IMG 20240513 023609

I planted the seeds on the 7th of march they sprouted on the 9th march.then chopped and hung today

The genetics have been developed as part of a special program within the Sweet Seeds® R&D Department designed to discover interesting, exquisite and subtly sweet aromas that evoke an olfactory sensation of sweet shops.

The buds have a very sweet, fruity scent with aromatic tones of bubble gum and jelly beans, complemented by shades of acidic strawberries and ripe melons. This strain produces large amounts of aromatic resin crystals and beautiful buds. The plants easily grow over 1 meter tall

S

steek82

View attachment 2170174

The buds have a very sweet, fruity scent with aromatic tones of bubble gum and jelly beans, complemented by shades of acidic strawberries and ripe melons. This strain produces large amounts of aromatic resin crystals and beautiful buds. The plants easily grow over 1 meter tall.i planted the seeds on the 7 of march.they sprouteView attachment 2170174

I planted the seeds on the 7th of march they sprouted on the 9th march.then chopped and hung today

The buds have a very sweet, fruity scent with aromatic tones of bubble gum and jelly beans, complemented by shades of acidic strawberries and ripe melons. This strain produces large amounts of aromatic resin crystals and beautiful buds. The plants easily grow over 1 meter tall

Top Bottom