The Girls!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

The first pics are Island Sweet skunk x ATF on day 30 from seed. The very last pic is a Hawaiian snow that went through hell and is now back to health :) Then, my germinating seeds on top of my t5, and 2 Hawaiians in the bloom room on week 3. When do you guys like to FIM yours?? I wanna do it already! I usually wait longer but am interested to know how early it should be done or can be done.

The girls
The girls 2
The girls 3
The girls 4
The girls 5
The girls 6
The girls 7
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The first pics are Island Sweet skunk x ATF on day 30 from seed. The very last pic is a Hawaiian snow that went through hell and is now back to health :) Then, my germinating seeds on top of my t5, and 2 Hawaiians in the bloom room on week 3. When do you guys like to FIM yours?? I wanna do it already! I usually wait longer but am interested to know how early it should be done or can be done.
i always start at third set of leaves myself

Diane11

Diane11

i always start at third set of leaves myself
Ok yeah... I was thinking 3-4 nodes up... but it IS still in that stage where it still has those very first initial leaves on it still.... ahhh I forgot what those leaves are called but you know what I mean. So I feel like I should wait... but I'm probably gonna go for it anyway LOL!! Jk, probably wait another week. Thanks !!!!@oldskol4evr :)

Diane11

Diane11

I'd say if you wanted to you can fim it. so long as the plant is established and out of the seedling stage fim whenever you want (except in flower)
Thanks @greenthumb89 !!! THATS what I thought I should wait for, those initial leaves to fall off already. Hmm... I'll probably wait another week, they seem to be holding up like soldiers, so they should be good :) thank u!!

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok yeah... I was thinking 3-4 nodes up... but it IS still in that stage where it still has those very first initial leaves on it still.... ahhh I forgot what those leaves are called but you know what I mean. So I feel like I should wait... but I'm probably gonna go for it anyway LOL!! Jk, probably wait another week. Thanks !!!!@oldskol4evr :)
they still have the colondine or whatever,,odd they should have lost them bt second set leaves,,they feed the plant while establishing some sexy legs,,huh,,ya i start at 3rd node and every 3rd node from there after,,be knuckles all ovedr that bitch,,i never cage mine,,in my crazy mind makes them lazy,lol that garden looks great girl ,dont be a stranger and keep us updated,,them hippies shole enough need to be in dirt though,,not this hippie though ,yet,lmao

Diane11

Diane11

they still have the colondine or whatever,,odd they should have lost them bt second set leaves,,they feed the plant while establishing some sexy legs,,huh,,ya i start at 3rd node and every 3rd node from there after,,be knuckles all ovedr that bitch,,i never cage mine,,in my crazy mind makes them lazy,lol that garden looks great girl ,dont be a stranger and keep us updated,,them hippies shole enough need to be in dirt though,,not this hippie though ,yet,lmao
Isn't that kinda weird?? They usually get yellow and fall right off for me too, but these guys are still hanging out! Lol, I'll do it next week. I appreciate the kind words about my grow rooms.. I work SO HARD on them lol, and will for sure keep you guys updated!! Thank u thank u!! :) :) And your right, those old hippy Bay Area seeds are over 30 yrs old and the last ones were STICKYYYYYY!!! So yes, you'll see some more of those guys in a couple months, I grow in small amounts just for me! :) Can't get to the point where I need more real estate.....YET! Hahahaha jk.... thanks again!! Shmoke and a pancake time!:love1::love2:

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

in regards to your cotyledon leaves still being green and healthy, have you been feeding the plant at all? I usually don't start feeding my plants until the cotyledon starts to go limish yellow. The cotyledons give the other leaves enough energy to grow and once they start yellowing that's when i consider the seecling stage done myself.

Diane11

Diane11

in regards to your cotyledon leaves still being green and healthy, have you been feeding the plant at all? I usually don't start feeding my plants until the cotyledon starts to go limish yellow. The cotyledons give the other leaves enough energy to grow and once they start yellowing that's when i consider the seecling stage done myself.
Yes, I've fed them because I usually do by now. They're usually gone. But I started to see small deficiencies and gave em what they were asking for. I don't know.... new strain for me so we'll see.... thank you!! @greenthumb89

Diane11

Diane11

Oh well yeah if you start seeing some deficiences I don't blame you on feeding them. Ya some strains are finicky and their cotelydons stay on longer
Right on. I'm glad it seems I'm doing what's right for them, thank you for the important input!! :)

Top Bottom