The Golden Tree Grow Journal- 6K watt and 2 T-5's

• Thread starter TheWeedMahn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheWeedMahn

TheWeedMahn

Goldentreefront Goldentree back

Started up a new grow using a great product called Golden Tree by Humbolts Secrets. It was suggested to me by another experienced growing that has knowledge of over 15+ years. The reason why I choose to use this all in one solution is because it can replace many additives that are expensive and required in your typically hydroponic grow. I like to think of it as steroids for the plants. After my first dosage, it took only 3 days and there was extreme new growth on all of my mother plants. The Fluorescent green light colors of the plant leaves were shown on all of the tops.

Mothers pmk 2 9 Shown in this pic are mother plants of both Purple and Master Kush. Mother's treated with 1ml shot of golden tree solution in 1 gallon of 6.1PH water. Plants took half a gallon among them all. Therefore after one watering the plants only needed 0.5ml of the solution. Next time I water I plan to double the solution because of such HUGE growth results. Like I said above...It feels like they're on STERIODS!!

Clones pk 2 9 This is a picture of the Purple Kush clones I cropped off the mother a few days ago. The mothers and the babies are all under two T-5 fluorescent lights. Very impressed by the lights ability to give off very little heat causing a steady environment for both parties.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello WeedMahn.Never seen that stuff before.Wow it's pricey!I did see that they are offering free 2oz. samples on their website so I got one.Can't wait to see what it does for your grow!

TheWeedMahn

TheWeedMahn

New out on the scene....a couple big shops throughout AZ and CA are now carrying the product. Every couple days that go by...the more and more i fall in love with this all in one additive. Going to post some more photos mid week with the super growth and progress the babies have made. I decided to do a test run in the 6K room and started 9 mid week last week. They have all had significant growth. Had to lower the amount of A B C that I put in the 40 gal reservoir but I have managed to bring down the ppm's to 1200. They were way to high using the suggested General Hydroponics amount. Changed the golden tree formula to 2Ml per gal instead of 1. And yes Humboldts secrets didnt just stay on the mountain in the triangle and hibernate. They had to let it out eventually and SD is where it has chosen to distribute. Dont let the location fool you...btw SD is known for some of the highest tested strongest KUSH's in the US....so it doesn't surprise me that these guys chose to locate there. Thanks for the support! I'll keep you all updated! THeWeedMaHn

TheWeedMahn

TheWeedMahn

Hello WeedMahn.Never seen that stuff before.Wow it's pricey!I did see that they are offering free 2oz. samples on their website so I got one.Can't wait to see what it does for your grow!
Pricey but soo worth it. Saved me so much money not having to buy roots accelerator and roots stimulator... everyone should totally go get the free samples..they even shipped it out to me for free... the website is https://humboldtssecret.com/

TheWeedMahn

TheWeedMahn

Hey Everyone....Sorry for slacking on the posts this past month and a half. A lot of new growth has happened and everything is going real good! Of course on every journey there's a few bumpy roads. But everyone's able to get through them if you've had some experience in the garden and good friends!... To catch everyone up I'm going to be posting over the next week to update you on this past month and half's progress. To Start it off, I have a pic of a Clone with a very healthy root system.

All of my cuttings off of the PK and MK have been a success rate of 8/10 averaging around 80%.

I have more recently invested in a klonemaster which is an aeroponics cloning system. This is a way more effective way to produce healthier root systems at a faster growth rate.(I will post pictures of this system in the upcoming week).

These are all PK cuttings off the mother which are now currently flourishing with amazing new growth and are about a foot and a half tall. I give all the credit to the Good Genetics, healthy environment, good newts & my #1 and only additive Humboldts Secret Golden Tree Solution. This high performing all in one additive has literally made my roots grow out of the pots I had originally purchased (because of the ROOTS accelerator inside of it). When I bought the pots, I originally went with 1.5 gallon pots which I thought were going to be big enough for the whole cycle.This was definitely not the case, and I had to go purchase 36 new 5+ gallon pots.They are absolutely huge and are definitely going to do the trick. I will show you a picture of the biggest plants in a few days once everyone's caught up on the progress of the grow.

Here is a picture of the first 3 PK i started in the own tray. They were a test experiment to figure out the proper PPM level and while adjusting the environment in the room. (how much light, how often/how much fresh air intake and to get an idea for spacing between the plants in each tray).

We Recently have added a new Mother to the VEG ROOM and are super juiced about it!!! She came from Rascals Genetics and its a Cutting of Larry OG. It is very possible this cut might actually be RASCALS FIRE OG!! So whichever it turns out to be....I'm stoked no matter what because i know it came off one of their mothers directly!!

Above is the Last Photo I am going to post today. It is what the Second Tray looks like and is Completely full maxing out all available space. PPM's are at 1000 now, which over the past month and a half, has confirmed to be more beneficial for the plants. The reason why they are so high in the first place was because I was using tap water that had an extra 400 PPM's. RO systems are by far the way to go if you want to sustain proper health.

The cuttings put into the First and Second Tray once transplanted into the medium weren't in the greatest condition. I left them a little too long in the EZ cloner...causing the discoloration you see. Because of such good genetics, within a few days these guys were completely green standing up tall and loving life!!

I will Continue to post the progression over the next week, and I hope you all continue to follow! You can always catch a live update on my IG account which is the same as the Post name. Theweedmahn !! video and photo updates for a closer follow.

Top Bottom