The Goods and more...

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medijuana

Medijuana

Sorry missed your post quote but tbh most don't consider Barney's Farm a premium seed company its popular because they advertise insanely in mag's now with that being said as you see and a few others have a BF keeper but not many. You can find good phenols in there beans but i would suggest running several regular packs if you wanna find a BF keeper , personally I will never buy there gear anymore as I just feel there is to many better breeders out there and I can't interact with BF and you don't see anything coming from there gear that has the cannabis community in a mad bean search - now in a couple days I am tossing a Red Dragon plant from BF in flower but that was a gift and picked from 100 beans or so -

Best of luck which ever way you go - sorry for late response
Soser

Well, they'll be the most "premium" I've grown. :bag: At least I have an idea of the genetics this time, plus I have good feelings about my first grow from seed anyway. I made a special batch of soil for this coming grow, and based on what some tomato and pepper plants have been up to in my mix, the meds should be happy.

May I ask, did you at least enjoy the tangerine dream? I'm assuming it wasn't the worst you've cultivated and smoked? Thanks for the help brah!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, they'll be the most "premium" I've grown. :bag: At least I have an idea of the genetics this time, plus I have good feelings about my first grow from seed anyway. I made a special batch of soil for this coming grow, and based on what some tomato and pepper plants have been up to in my mix, the meds should be happy.

May I ask, did you at least enjoy the tangerine dream? I'm assuming it wasn't the worst you've cultivated and smoked? Thanks for the help brah!
I enjoyed the yield - the smoke was a little blah for my liking - i am growing a red dragon now from BF but that was chosen from 7 packs and passed to me , and what grows well for tomato's and peppers might not transfer to cannabis depending on ingredients , personally i would stay away from anything with miracle grow in it as it releases nitro for 6 months and your not gonna want nitro after week 4 or so and you really cant flush a plant with it in there ... just my 2 cent

best of luck bro and growing your own tree is rewarding however you do it ....

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey everyone! Hoping everyone is doing well!
I've gotta say congratulations to "Richard" (He peeks in on the farm as a guest:bag:). He chopped the smaller, lollipop plant and has decided to let the second one keep going. Such a smooth first run. I thought they were the same, but he has one of each pheno. I got them all mixed up when I started giving cuts away. I'll be getting some cured shots, probably around the 1.5 month mark.

That SPxTA looks like a beast! I hope it turns out to be a female.

Happy New Year LG!:D
Thanks D... Hope 2014 has been kind to you so far! She's a chunky li'l monster...:woot: I've done a lot more work training her. I absolutely LOVE the way she looks now. Like I'd actually consider keeping one of these vegging out as a house plant, lol. I'm waiting for roots to cut. She's the next to go into flower.
DSCN0333

DSCN0342
Big changes. Overhauled the room. Should be able to eliminate the burn issues and optimize the space which should ease up what was becoming a traffic jam in veg. Here's the flower line up now. Rock Candy bookends, Alaskan Snow Queen and the bubba cross.
DSCN0403
Monday would make 63 days for ARC#2. It was much too tall for the other setup and got heat stressed. When I scoped Wednesday, trichs weren't fully cloudy, so she'll probably get a two week flush. I'll scope Monday and go from there. (I'm working with a different camera now. Better white balance, but the jury's still out on the macro settings.)
DSCN0375

DSCN0366

DSCN0361
ARC #3 is the reason for the setup change, lol... I just couldn't put her through what #2 went through. She's at 30 days. I can tell she's happier being able to stretch her legs.
DSCN0394

DSCN0397
Time for me to get some rest. Appreciate you coming through!
LG

green bastard

green bastard

lookin good!...love the arc another one of the guys here just finshed it amazing lookin weed!....great job!

619ster

619ster

Nice work Goods! That is a tall ARC gal there lol. Good thing you accommodated her. I'm sure she will reward you well for that. Every time I see more ARC grows it makes me want to bust out my pack and search through them beans for a male to make f2's with. I still have my keeper cut, but still curious to find what else is in their. Haven't seen a bad ARC grow yet (except when the occasional hermie pops out). Good vibes to ya! Peace!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

lookin good!...love the arc another one of the guys here just finshed it amazing lookin weed!....great job!
Well thank you, gb. She's definitely one of my fave strains I've grown. Appreciate you coming through.

Nice work Goods! That is a tall ARC gal there lol. Good thing you accommodated her. I'm sure she will reward you well for that. Every time I see more ARC grows it makes me want to bust out my pack and search through them beans for a male to make f2's with. I still have my keeper cut, but still curious to find what else is in their. Haven't seen a bad ARC grow yet (except when the occasional hermie pops out). Good vibes to ya! Peace!
How goes it, 619ter! F2s would be a treat! Both of those ARCs in the above update have been harvested. One of them long gone, lol. I've popped 3, grown two of them through flower and both of them were very similar. Haven't had any hermie issues, and I can't say they've had the most stress free environment.:facepalm: Hope all is well with you!

Well, let's start with the not so good. The SPxTA hermied on me. It was a beauty, though.

I've been making some changes. Topping, training, cloning method, soil mix... I just haven't been the happiest with my last few runs. One or two more runs of these and I'll be retiring them to dig further into the bean collection.

Bubba hybrid - 18 days
DSCN0657
Alaskan Snow Queen - 55 days
Super dense buds on a stressed plant... Looking forward to the next run being better.

DSCN0646
DSCN0648
DSCN0650
DSCN0651
ARC lollipop - ?? days
Tossed this baby in right after it rooted for space concerns. Probably a week more.

DSCN0664
DSCN0671
DSCN0682
DSCN0670
I'll probably post up some cured ARC shots the first week of April, which will be the one month cure point.
Thanks for coming through.:D Be well!
LG

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's good everybody!? Sorry for the delay in posting. After a winter of extreme inactivity, I've made some changes to better manage my time and health. That means spending time at the gym instead of the computer, lol... Also, I've been thinking about expanding... that will come in the next post.
Plus... until now, I haven't been running anything new. I'm on my 5th run with the Rock Candy, the 3rd and 4th runs of the bubba hybrid and the second run with the Alaskan Snow Queen. Making a debut, going into flower last Wednesday is a mystery strain. I was told it could be one of three different crosses, including the Northern Lights x Maui Wowie that is in my top 3 favorite strains. I sprouted another one of his seeds, but it'll be a week or two before it shows sex.

First up, Rock Candy. Again, too tall for the tent. Grr. Here's a shot of a couple tops sunning themselves through the light vent hole.

DSCN0730
Next up, Alaskan Snow Queen. Loved the structure during the first run. Scents were a bit spicy, but after it cured up, was bright, almost fruity. Clones really easily. Glad I ended up running it again.
DSCN0719

DSCN0742

DSCN0745

DSCN0746

The old maid is the bubba hybrid. The first one is at 32 days. The second is at 63, and still packing on weight.

DSCN0720

DSCN0723

DSCN0753

DSCN0754

DSCN0725

DSCN0738

DSCN0739
Here's the mystery strain. So beautiful. Tried to get decent shots of the serrated edges of the leaves' fingers. Another easy cloner. Sprouted roots after 3-5 days in a cup of water. Today is day 7.

DSCN0728

DSCN0729

DSCN0751
So, those are the ladies. Happiest I've been with them in a long time, but there are improvements to be made. Always, lol...

(To be continued...)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Next up... A friend's dogs had a litter. Blue pit mom and red-nosed dad. I'm 90% sure I'm getting one. Don't want to make the decision lightly... Told myself that unless I start getting to the gym, I wouldn't get one, lol... I have my eye on the black one. She was born at 4:20p, lol... Just had vet check and she's the second biggest of the litter. Just a little cuteness for your evening.
CAM03897

CAM03946

CAM04008

CAM04022

CAM04028

CAM04030

CAM04069

CAM04108
Sorry for the blurry. And thanks for stopping through!
Lady Goods

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Plants look great Lady Goods.
Little pup's a beauty too.
Thanks for the kind words, sd. Hope you're doing well.

Hey everyone. Apologies for not being around more. I've had my hands full with this little lady. I got her on Mother's Day and it's been a wonderful whirlwind ever since. The shots go from youngest to most recent. She just hit 4 months and 35 pounds. To say that my garden has sort of fallen off is putting it lightly. I'll post up on that next.

Pickup Day-Playing football keep away with Mom
DSCN0801

She won.
DSCN0800

Later that day at her new home
CAM04304

The "You REALLY expect me to go down these?!" look. (She only started doing so two weeks ago.:rolleyes:)
CAM04425

Play date with her brother. He made her look small.
CAM05067

The new seat belt harvest she's a wee too small for right now.
CAM05124
She's learned a few tricks, but what's been most special so far was her first walk with my nephew's wheelchair.:woot: Good stuff.

Next up, a quick post on the garden.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Well. Big changes about to happen with the lineup, hopefully. I've worked with the same 3-7 strains for multiple rotating harvests over the past few years. I like to get a few runs in with a strain, hoping to make improvements each run. But my friend came through with an OG the other day that just made me want some new variety. Guess I'll start with the babies.
KO Kush x Lemon Skunk
DSCN0950

Goji OG (gifted from a kind farmer, thank you VERY much) 2nd try for a lady.
DSCN0954

Purple Wreck F2
DSCN0958

2nd run of the mystery strain from my last update. Got a few nanners, but possibly due to user error, lol. Nice nugs. Ok smoke last time. Surprisingly, ended up somewhat cheesy after a brief cure. Would like to see what a longer cure would bring out.
DSCN0940

This one, (which I was told was (pre-98 katsu bubba kush) x (strawberry cough x pure kush)) has a special place in my heart. I've run her since 2012. The most dense buds I've grown in my meager conditions, lol... I'll pop some more of this one again, hoping to find the one that turned almost black in flower. It was wild.
DSCN0943

DSCN0944

DSCN0945

After seeing how well @Prime C is doing with his Rock Candy, I've decided against posting pics of mine. I seriously don't have to space to run that one, sadly, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to let go of her flavorful ass. Took two cuttings quickly before I flowered her and they've rooted. So, I'll at least run her twice more (if I don't end up taking more cuttings, lol) I cut 8 inches off the top of my last one before throwing her into flower, and she still grew taller than my light.:facepalm: I've been horrible about my garden calendar, but my guess is she's between 5-6 weeks.

So there we have it. Always exciting to see what's to come when you pop something new.

Hoping everyone is wonderful.
Be well.
Lady Goods

DSCN0942
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
OMG that puppy is so cute!!!! Nice to see you around the farm Goodsen! The new strains sound real nice good luck with hunt!

I hear you on that ARC she takes up alot of space with that stretch! Looking forward to smoking it!

Last edited:
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

OMG that puppy is so cute!!!! Nice to see you around the farm Goodsen! The new strains sound real nice good luck with hunt!

I hear you on that ARC she takes up alot of space with that stretch! Looking forward to smoking it!

Thanks, @Prime C. She just got the hang of two tennis ball fetch this morning. *giggle* She's the bomb-doggity. Hoping to bump into you tomorrow!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey all!!
Had a superb weekend at the cup with Farmers. I got this li'l lady to sit still just long enough for this when I got home. It was my first time leaving her at length and she surprised me by not chewing up anything and no messes in the house! Both days! Bonus.

DSCN0967
I'm almost positive I have the pictures below associated with the right Farmers... Serious apologies if I don't. I wasn't prepared for everyone's kindness and it was ambitious of me to think I'd remember what was put in what.:wacky:
Tonight's post is being accompanied by buds courtesy of @ftwendy. I think I've figured out which one he gave me but he'll have to confirm when he peeps the pic. Super tasty. Spicy. Is making my head expand as I continue to type this post.

DSCN1050
Started the day off with goodies from @jayrock32580. Wonderfully sweet tasting...
DSCN1010
Tomorrow's morning coffee comes with a serving of Cookie Wreck from @dragboat.
DSCN1060

And, last but not least, the new additions - courtesy of @Prime C. Cookie Forum cut and Cherry Pie. I would've been happy with either cut and he surprised me with both! Good lookin' out.
DSCN1037

I hope to do them some justice. This weekend has made me really want to work better with my garden. I went into the room and did some light cleaning and rushed a couple things into flower to make room for things to come. They'll get new homes along with the seedlings tomorrow.

Thanks again, everyone!
Be well!!
LG

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

It was awesome seeing you again!! What a great weekend. Enjoy the Pie and Cookies very tasty strains I know you'll love them.:)
Thank you SO very much for the Cookies and Pie! Pretty happy to have them. It was great seeing you again, too! I had a Cup afterglow for about a week! *giggle*

Just a quick update. Bunch of transplanting... Bunch of pulling plants and giving away clones to make room. First up, the seedlings. A friend of mine came through and suggested pinching the tops... well more than suggested, just went ahead and did it... :banghead: Some leaves look shredded because of it.

KO Kush x Lemon Skunk
KOKxLS 1
KOKxLS
Purple Wreck F2
PWF2 1
PWF2
I ran out of soil and the Goji OG ended up staying in the starter cup longer than I'd like. Just transplanted today. Will post pics up next time.
The Cherry Pie and the GSC Forum went right into 3g homes. I tossed two others into flower so they can have the space to veg up.

Cherry Pie
CP
CP1

GSC
GSC Forum
So, there ya go. No flower pics this go round. Thanks for taking the time to stop through!
Be well!
LG

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey everyone!! Hope area Mitten farmers aren't too flooded out. It took me almost an hour and a half to get the 2.4 miles to work last night, but I know plenty of people that dealt with much worse.

Sooo... do you see what I see? KO Kush x Lemon Skunk was the first of the seedlings to sprout a pre-flower.She was big enough to get some cuttings. As soon as they root, she's bouncing into flower.

DSCN1141

DSCN1152
Here's the Purple Wreck F2. Not a lot of branching yet. Super fat crinkly leaves.
DSCN1157

DSCN1147
Here's Forum Cookies. Did a little lst to encourage some branching below.
DSCN1159
Next up, Cherry Pie. She shot up and out. Enough growth to take a cutting already.:woot:
DSCN1160

Cuttings - KO Kush x Lemon Skunk (l) - Cherry Pie (r)
DSCN1144
And then, the battery ran out... :banghead: so, again, no Goji shots.

So, apparently, drinking from the big water bowl isn't as fun as drinking from the plant jugs.
CAM05445

I'd love to say she's a Lions fan... but really, she'll watch any football. *giggle*
CAM05454

So, there you have it. Hope your week is off to a good start. Thanks for stopping through!
Peace-
Lady Goods

Top Bottom