The GR33N ROOM: 3

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Here it is Farmer's, my third installment...

I mentioned I was going to switch to pots this round but I ran into a couple snags with my vegging plants and decided to scrap them, luckily I had 70 OGs also vegging in small soil cups :D, and these ladies are already feeding on 800ppms of nutes.

Here's the run down:
6000 watts
24,000 Btu AC
Mobile Beds dimensions: 4'x8'x6.5"
Media: Promix HP
Strain: Peter Tosh by Uprising Seeds (Ken's GDP x White OG) Ken's GDP structure, OG smelly/taste.

Transplanted these good and deep. Watered them with some brewed tea from my hydro store (I got for free), Sea Green, Cal/Mag and used Pro-Tekt Silica to pH.
The gr33n room 3
The gr33n room 3 2
The gr33n room 3 3
The gr33n room 3 4
The gr33n room 3 5
The gr33n room 3 6
The gr33n room 3 7

I've got them draining into some large, low-pro storage bins...
The gr33n room 3 8

That's all for now!

GL

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Another nice job green,you are transplanting those things right on the bottom of that bed arent you,have you ever noticed any difference between shallower and deeper beds?
Thanks FW - Almost to the bottom :D... I just wrapped up a grow in this room with 12" beds, using the same platforms. I noticed the roots did utilize the ENTIRE 12 inches but my problem with them was gauging how wet the last 1-2 inches was and I'm not a fan of the soil saturation testers. Also, it took damn near 80 gallons to get runoff from that amount of soil and I like me some runoff.

GR33N Room 1 is still in 12" beds, we'll see how they do this time. I think coco would work great in 12" beds, no worries of over-watering.

Great job mate. Have you got 3 separate rooms running?

-- iCultivate --

Hey iC, I'm running 4 of these rooms right now however, I've got different plans for the future, may change things up a bit. Stay tuned, thanks for checking this one out.

@GR33NL3AF you gotta take a break and burn one homie you work too hard. Crazy how much you manage for a one man show. Props
lol, I work everyday Cam and there are very few jobs I would trade this work for. I love it. I usually only smoke after jiu jitsu.... I am high as fuck right now...haha

fuck a break, no rest for the wicked, go go go.
You got it gooey!

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

A couple questions my friend:

1. What are you feeding these ladies and how high of an EC and how often do you feed water or flush?

2. Can you post a pic of how you are managing your runoff situation with pumps etc?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

A couple questions my friend:

1. What are you feeding these ladies and how high of an EC and how often do you feed water or flush?

2. Can you post a pic of how you are managing your runoff situation with pumps etc?

Ill work on getting some pics up soon, these plants are currently at day 52. I feed twice a week usually, once heavy (around 1000ppms) and then light (400 ppm) with a tea or Sea Green. Right now I am also incorporating Kool Bloom powder at recommended dose (1/4 tsp per gallon) and dropping base nutes by about half (500-600).

The drains are simple. The setup is a simple plastic botanicare tray with a smart pot line inside. I have the beds at a very slight angle so when I water it runs down and straight through the standard Flood and Drain fittings at the end of the table. I use a plastic store bin to catch it and then take my readings from there.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Ill work on getting some pics up soon, these plants are currently at day 52. I feed twice a week usually, once heavy (around 1000ppms) and then light (400 ppm) with a tea or Sea Green. Right now I am also incorporating Kool Bloom powder at recommended dose (1/4 tsp per gallon) and dropping base nutes by about half (500-600).

The drains are simple. The setup is a simple plastic botanicare tray with a smart pot line inside. I have the beds at a very slight angle so when I water it runs down and straight through the standard Flood and Drain fittings at the end of the table. I use a plastic store bin to catch it and then take my readings from there.

cheers mate. thank you

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Not really - I'm actually still sitting on the product that came out of there, I can snap a couple shots of it. Came out SUPER purple but the market in CA isn't purple friendly;) and I'm changing gears in my room's so I had to let this pheno go.

I'm finishing up a round of Sour Diesel in this room now then I'll be running 4 tons of A/C, 9000 watts, CO2 and Organic nutes in pots filled with coco...This is the way all rooms will be run from now on.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Not really - I'm actually still sitting on the product that came out of there, I can snap a couple shots of it. Came out SUPER purple but the market in CA isn't purple friendly;) and I'm changing gears in my room's so I had to let this pheno go.

I'm finishing up a round of Sour Diesel in this room now then I'll be running 4 tons of A/C, 9000 watts, CO2 and Organic nutes in pots filled with coco...This is the way all rooms will be run from now on.

Maybe purple Cookies! lol I read you were gonna try out the nectar of the gods. You been reading MakinGoo's thread on that? I have sample box but im weary if the end product comes out bland in taste. Shit is looking killer though frosty and nice stack! Ive got some samples of the H&G cocos and aqua flakes im gonna try first. Ive seen a few of you guys just smashing it with those nutes and the beds! I wanna smash too lol.

Top Bottom