The Green Sunshine Co. is going out of business

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

They had a big 40% off sale. All lights, kits and Earth Dust are out of stock now.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That is unfortunate. We will have to do some experimenting on a replacement for Earth Dust.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I guess this is why they went out of business! I gotta tell ya, I was pretty bummed. I mean, put this in 2-4 weeks b4 using...top dress this in in this amount 1 week before flower and once again 30days later. I loved it and their lights! Does anybody know what happened?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I wrote them and they are going out of business. They did not give a reason as to why.
I also inquired on the option to purchase the rights to their lines. I have not heard back on that yet.

Blastfact

Blastfact

That sucks. Made growing so simple.
Gaia Green is what I use. Before I made the switch to a simple fert system of this type I looked at Down To Earth, Gaia Green and Earth Dust. Earth Dust lost out because nobody around me had it on the shelf for retail sale. Seemed to be mail/net order only for me. Gaia Green can be bought retail or net, so thats what I went with. Down to Earth could be bought retail or net and even at some Wal-China-Mart stores and I didn't like the npk numbers. The more I looked and researched Down to Earth was looking more like Nectar of the Gods in boxes. I just couldn't do the DTE. Gaia Green has been working good so far.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I think I'm going to go with buildasoil.com for now. Try to continue with living/organic as possible. For now. I bought a 44 pound bag of their craft blend and build a bloom for flower. See how it goes. Best wishes for you all!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I think I'm going to go with buildasoil.com for now. Try to continue with living/organic as possible. For now. I bought a 44 pound bag of their craft blend and build a bloom for flower. See how it goes. Best wishes for you all!
Craft Blend is pretty good. Think I need to try their build a loom next.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I have the Build a bloom coming hopefully tomorrow or today. These guys seem like they are doing whatvai THOUGHT the GREEN Sunshine company was doing. I guess I assumed everyone was having the success I was having and couldn't live without it haha but I can honestly say it put me into a funk. I was depressed and quite uninterested in growing. I let my clones grow too long and vertical in the 1 gallon pots. They are showing all sorts of deficiencies in week 2 of flower.

Top Bottom