The grow dude... (Hard Mode)

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol his youtube channel is gold. Looks like he cranked out vids for a few grows and packed it in 7 years ago.

I just love how some of his vids are tutorials rather than vlogs. This dude is a perfect example of someone letting their ego get in the way of actually learning how to grow. Rather than first learning, he jumps right into teaching lol. He talks like he has years of experience to share yet clearly doesnt know wtf hes doing. What a fool lol.

I'm sorry, I do try to not make fun of people. I'm probably going to hell..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I legitimately wish I could go back in time and help this guy grow better weed lol. The first lesson would have to start with a guided heroic dose of Magic mushrooms or DMT to break down that personality though..

Like Zen, and the art of growroom maintenance..

visajoe1

visajoe1

I legitimately wish I could go back in time and help this guy grow better weed lol. The first lesson would have to start with a guided heroic dose of Magic mushrooms or DMT to break down that personality though..

Like Zen, and the art of growroom maintenance..
lollll heroic dose! this reminds me of an acid trip in college, a guy like this toolbox was chompin on an empty vile. bad move! few hours later he's strapped to a gourney losing his mind lol. fyi, dont chew on an empty vile folks, its like taking a dozen hits at least

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
lollll heroic dose! this reminds me of an acid trip in college, a guy like this toolbox was chompin on an empty vile. bad move! few hours later he's strapped to a gourney losing his mind lol. fyi, dont chew on an empty vile folks, its like taking a dozen hits at least

Lol yep, it's the ones with closed minds who freak out the most when their mind is suddenly and unwillingly opened. But they're also the people who need that experience the most. Chewin a vial is a bit much though lol.

Top Bottom