The Grow Studio welcomes you!

• Thread starter CannaPics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaPics

CannaPics

Figured this would be the best place to post the things going on in my tents and interesting photos. I would say I am proficient grower who is always trying new things and looking for ways to improve my flowers. I also am into photography and been getting into macro lately so who knows what fun I may have here with that.

I guess that is enough to get started.

Here is the Green Gelato currently in my tent. Should start germinating seeds for my next crop soon.

Gelatobaby

CannaPics

CannaPics

man, your Green Gelato looks amazing! Can't wait to see how your macro photography captures the beauty of your buds. What strains are you thinking of germinating for your next crop?
Thank you. I have some sunset sherbet and some Tahoe cookies I wass debating on. May just do both.

CannaPics

CannaPics

Figured I should post a full plant photo. This is phenotype #1 - doesn't have as much purple and isn't as tall and has different bud structure than phenotype #2. I will try to get pheno #2 whole plant photo but that one I can't move as easy. It's buds are so heavy it wants to lean. I need to add silica into my mix.

Also, she has some sloppy shaved legs because its winter. She says deal with it.

FullGelato1

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Figured this would be the best place to post the things going on in my tents and interesting photos. I would say I am proficient grower who is always trying new things and looking for ways to improve my flowers. I also am into photography and been getting into macro lately so who knows what fun I may have here with that.

I guess that is enough to get started.

Here is the Green Gelato currently in my tent. Should start germinating seeds for my next crop soon.

View attachment 2114450
Thats my new phonewallpaper
Damn youre good🤟😂

CannaPics

CannaPics

What equipment are you using for your pics? They look stunning!

Some of it was shot on a Canon M50 Mark II body, some of it was shot on Canon R6 Mark II body.

Lenses include

EF 50mm f1.8 - just the basic nifty fifty
EF Extension Tubes
RF 15-35 f2.8

Thinking about ordering extension tubes RF system as well but I only have the one RF lens at the moment. That should change soon though; just sucks to throw down 2k every time I add a lens.

2Water

2Water

Some of it was shot on a Canon M50 Mark II body, some of it was shot on Canon R6 Mark II body.

Lenses include

EF 50mm f1.8 - just the basic nifty fifty
EF Extension Tubes
RF 15-35 f2.8

Thinking about ordering extension tubes RF system as well but I only have the one RF lens at the moment. That should change soon though; just sucks to throw down 2k every time I add a lens.
I'm trying to learn about photography, most fumble with settings on my camera fun, but taking journal shots and watching the beauty in these plants his awakened an interest in learning more

CannaPics

CannaPics

I'm trying to learn about photography, most fumble with settings on my camera fun, but taking journal shots and watching the beauty in these plants his awakened an interest in learning more
It can be super fun. I started a few years ago and have been upgrading since. Moving into more of a pro kit now and looking at expanding my work. Most of my paid work is Real Estate currently which was my main goal for the current kit.

I just added the R6 mark II last week. Between it and the RF 15-35 which I just picked up as well I should be able to produce some killer photos and video. I also have a gimbal and some other goodies.

Been thinking about shooting more cannabis as well; getting out and meeting other local growers and shooting some photos.

Top Bottom