THE HAMMER!

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Well farmers.i won a auction and got a double perk.
and jinxproof was kind enough to gift me a pk of the 9,pound hammer seeds:-) its a gooberry x jesus og! is,has anyone else rolled,with the hammer?
im looking for details! i.e feed strenghth,can i multi top her etc.anything anyone can give me!im using organic soil + the a.n line,mostly organic..
thank you to anyone who answeres

spacebomb

spacebomb

like on the pack it says mr spliff , jinxproof genetics.+ obviouslly subb had to get tga on their pack as its used his jesus og .

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

go on youtube, and check out mr.spliffs page or jinx proof, they have a few little videos of the hammer in mr.spliffs room. It looks pretty dank to me but I'm not sure how many different pheons there are and if each one is top notch. that being said what it show sure as shit looks pretty delicious. I thought the cross was actually made by jinx and his buddy, forgot his name, then mr.spliff is the one who was testing it for them. Checki it out and let us know how she do:)

NightShift

NightShift

Ya ill let u know how she did. Complete crap. 9 Seeds germinated from 2 five packs. 2 males culled. 6 HERMIES, 1 Left but I killed her instantly and pulled the plug on my whole grow. What a waste. I spent $150 on seeds and then another 500 on electricity and wasted 4 weeks. BULLSHIT genetics.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I've heard this one is hard as fuck to germ, but I have a friend that has the "Grail 9lb hammer". I don't much care for it personally

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey.:-) its^ me.space. the hammer was cool. 2!MAIN PHENOS.a big jesus + a ,goo berry 1:-) THATS WAT U WNT. 8,BEUTIFULL LADIES OUTA 10! BEANS:-) WELL WORTH IT 4, FREE:-)
PEACE
go on youtube, and check out mr.spliffs page or jinx proof, they have a few little videos of the hammer in mr.spliffs room. It looks pretty dank to me but I'm not sure how many different pheons there are and if each one is top notch. that being said what it show sure as shit looks pretty delicious. I thought the cross was actually made by jinx and his buddy, forgot his name, then mr.spliff is the one who was testing it for them. Checki it out and let us know how she do:)

chuckchill

chuckchill

Oh shit.
Ya ill let u know how she did. Complete crap. 9 Seeds germinated from 2 five packs. 2 males culled. 6 HERMIES, 1 Left but I killed her instantly and pulled the plug on my whole grow. What a waste. I spent $150 on seeds and then another 500 on electricity and wasted 4 weeks. BULLSHIT genetics.
i got ok. + i didnt pay either so? id buy em tho just cos of what i DID GET!.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Made by jinx + kid crondoma!.

Top Bottom