The healing center

• Thread starter persiankid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

Fellow Seattle MMJ patients. The Healing Center is now open in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle. We've got 10 plus flavors, all at 10 bucks a gram, and all local. Come check us out or give us a call at 206-829-9435.

Current Flavors:

Blueberry/Widow
White Widow
Max NYC Diesel
Himalayan Blueberry
Afgooey
Durban Poison
Sensi Skunk
Seattle City Lights
Gooberry
Maui Waui
Romulan
Blue Bastard

NOTE: wasn't sure what the rules were on letting people know about the coop like this on the forum, tried to PM Mods to find out but never got any responses. Definitely not trying to piss anyone off or break any of the rules I like it here at the farm!

I

InvisibleM

Hey persiankid, just curious about your Romulan. Does it have a good body stone with some head high or what?

I got a clone back in '84 from a close friend. It was a lot better than anything we had at the time so all the other clones we got rid of. The high was a strong base body stone and also a great head high. To me it was always the perfect high, a mild skunky sweet smell when trimming but not much smell after it dried.

Anyway I got rid of it about a year ago because it had a virus and I was ready to see what else was out there. If I can't find a similar high I'll get it back from a friend who still has it. And it was a yielder also.

Looks like you got a great selection, hope you do well in Greenwood....

persiankid

persiankid

InvisibleM,
Hey bro ya our Rom definitely has that sweet skunky/musky smell to it.. it's bright green with tons of crystals.. It's has a pretty solid mix of head/body stone. I personally get more of the heavy head stone when I burn it. Appreciate you checking out the post bro, if you're patient come check us out sometime!
PK

A

AlienBoyD7

AlienBoyD7 is a Seattle guy ...maybe check you out, calling right now. no answer

persiankid

persiankid

AlienBoy Yo sorry we missed your call! Give us a shout Mon-Sat 10-7 anytime! Would love to have you come check us out!

persiankid

persiankid

We don't carry clones on site. PM me though I know a few legal people that can provide you with clones.

Top Bottom