HeathenFarmer

Day 52 and some fall colors are creeping into the tent

Larroid
88EAE80E B11A 497A B888 122E2C9C9B2D

Meat Pie
C1C347D7 CD13 475D AA54 F382361EC52D

Watermelon Gushers
F270F5B8 FB85 4E60 BE65 59E85A26AF91

I‘m not sure, but it seems like nothing to worry about this late in flower.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I would totally do some de-foliation for airflow to prevent mold in your buds.

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

8 Weeks, getting closer……
94B9EB2C 0A14 467A B99A 1F8C8E335ECA

9E7C180A A3CC 4E2E 9F43 F330BBB8D444

EBEFA722 A1A6 4E59 80B7 6E78C442BAC6

Watermelon Gushers has all orange pistils and started drinking a lot less in the last few days. trichomes are still mostly clear with some cloudy tho.

The other two have around 30% orange pistils and clear trichs.

Meat Pie has some pretty good foxtailing going on, but I’m pretty sure it’s genetic. I moved the light up a little, so hopefully that helps. Gonna be fun to trim.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Curious to what dehumidifier you bought. My night time rh is to high also. I need to purchase one. Tks. Nice looking plants !!!!!

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Curious to what dehumidifier you bought. My night time rh is to high also. I need to purchase one. Tks. Nice looking plants !!!!!
I forget the brand, but I got it off Amazon for around $50-60 if I remember right. In my 2x2 it drops the humidity about 10%. There were also a few LED lights in it that would have caused problems during dark period, so I had to kill those. If you’re tent is any bigger I would get a real dehumidifier 👍🏼

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Nice thanks for the info. I’m sure watermelon gushers is in the green range already, so I think im gonna wait until I see at least a few amber (not even 10%) then chop. Would that put me in the ballpark for peak potency?
I was just reading some Ed Rosenthal the other day and he says Cloudy white is also a degredation of THC. He says cut it when it's all still clear for the best high. Just as it is first starting to turn color from clear.

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I was just reading some Ed Rosenthal the other day and he says Cloudy white is also a degredation of THC. He says cut it when it's all still clear for the best high. Just as it is first starting to turn color from clear.
I'm getting really close then. I would say the trichs are half clear/half cloudy probably. It's kinda hard to tell, even with the loop. I have a 30x/60x/90x.

Panhead59

Panhead59

I've got a 4x4. Lowes has one for $164. Funny, i needed a humidifier during veg, now it's to humid. 1st time grower, so still getting set up properly. I just added another 300w light, which makes 600w total. So that should be taken care of. That dehumidifier from Lowes has the rh control. So u can set what u want. Do u think i should just bite the bullet and buy it ?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm getting really close then. I would say the trichs are half clear/half cloudy probably. It's kinda hard to tell, even with the loop. I have a 30x/60x/90x.
I like it as white as possible with no amber, but that's just me. Once Amber starts, it will change the entire plant within 72 hours. The all white stage is about 48 hours max. (Rosenthal) and if you don't get it then,you will lose THC, because it will convert to CBN.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I've got a 4x4. Lowes has one for $164. Funny, i needed a humidifier during veg, now it's to humid. 1st time grower, so still getting set up properly. I just added another 300w light, which makes 600w total. So that should be taken care of. That dehumidifier from Lowes has the rh control. So u can set what u want. Do u think i should just bite the bullet and buy it ?
You're probably going to need one during flower and drying anyway...

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Well you're gonna have to do something to keep humidity in the 50% range during flower. If you need AC, that will dehumidify the room as well so you might not need a dehumidifier. What are your temps with all lights running?

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I like it as white as possible with no amber, but that's just me. Once Amber starts, it will change the entire plant within 72 hours. The all white stage is about 48 hours max. (Rosenthal) and if you don't get it then,you will lose THC, because it will convert to CBN.
Here is a crappy close up …..
D3B1C54B 3E17 4BF3 A053 C002BAB8CDD1

It’s hard to tell how what’s white and what’s clear 🧐

Panhead59

Panhead59

Room has A/C. Temps in tent controlled with heater. 24c-27c. Rh 45-50 with heat. Like u, 60-70 with lights out. Temp drops, as heater is off, 10-15 degrees. Soil grow, 3rd week of flower. Didn't mean to hyjack your thread. Tks for info guys.

Top Bottom