• Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

This is one of the Kush lines we are currently working with. :harvest:

The hortilab kush squad
HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks Arti & Bomb!

mr. chunky nugz what details are you looking for?

Here is a pic of another clone from our current Kush squad we recieved via a friend from the SFV, California.

Low yield, but superb quality.

Resized DSC02217
darksideX

darksideX

horti,..nice to meet ya! u have some dank frosty girlz around ya..
greEtz..

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey Gilpro & darksideX...nice to meet you, too and glad you enjoy the ladies.

May I introduce another member of the Kush squad...

Resized DSC02279
C

cktRAVEl

All 3 look really nice HortiLab...although my favorite is the first one. Good luck on your lines.

peace...ckt

darksideX

darksideX

..a nice kush mix,what u r showin' us horti:rock....i like ur way! keep up the nice work,bro..
greEtz..:character0050:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey ckt...waz up? Indeed tuff choices since all preform and smoke great.

mr. chunky nugs actually I would really love to know that as well.

Via a well connected but non growing friend from the SFV we recieved cuts of a mother collection of a local grower who wanted to pass them on before retiring.

All in all 10 different cuts made it to our HQ in the NL.

If anybody in the know of the cali kushes recognizes a familar look please feel free to post your guess.

:flower

Resized DSC02299
R

rome

Nice pics there hortilab!! Any chance you will be bringing these beauties to the farm in seed form??? Would love to kno what cuts u have there!!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hey rips...thanks for dropping by bro.

Firstly, no plans yet on releasing any of these Kush genetics to the public.

I really like your sig, since it represents our vision as well as my thoughts when looking at this 2nd pic you mentioned.

Indeed there are other projects we have been working on for quite some time now, which will be ready for release in the future.
But let me assure you, once we release anything it will be tested, proven and documented extensivly.
Everything which is not at par with our very high personal standards gets a nogo immediately.
Besides that our breeding facilities enable us to do large scale testing...

Looking at those Kush genetics, I have to admit that at one point we were very curious and happy to get our hands on anything available (strains comparable to the west coast kushes are not very comon in europe) to check out for ourselves what the kush hype was all about.

Therefore we were really glad to obtain these cuts in the first place, but most definitly would also love to learn more about the linage behind them.

E

Elemental

Great run Horti lab a good medication its coming out for sure!

BombBP

BombBP

What does SFV stand for? San Francisco Valley?!? Great pics, btw, HL:).

P

Pegcity_poonfiend

san fernando valley?
just a guess but its a long way from me.
Great lookin pics.

B

biggs

great pictures. they all look like some dank shizzle. hope you do them justice, which i'm sure you will. peace. biggs.

Top Bottom