The Infamous Tahoe

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Since my Ghost thread went over like a wet fart, I decided to do a Tosh.0 web redemtion with this. Here are a few pictures of a clone only Tahoe that just came down tonight. This motherfucker is wicked! It's fuely lemon fuel, and then some more fuel. It gets kind of viney and has to be staked up like a bastard. Nugs are rock hard, probably 9/10 in density for the uppers. Very high flower to leaf ratio and very stable plant. I love growing this one.

The infamous tahoe
The infamous tahoe 2
The infamous tahoe 3
The infamous tahoe 4
The infamous tahoe 5
The infamous tahoe 6
The infamous tahoe 7
The infamous tahoe 8
The infamous tahoe 9
The infamous tahoe 10
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Dman looks like some fire I have 4 or 5 seedlings of Cali connections tahoe going now I hope I can F'in some that look Like those great job bro!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice bro!!! Tahoe has been on the wish list forever now I have to get it!! They look great. Calyxes very full all throughout it looks like, Just curious, what were the trich percentages, round abouts??? Alotta ambers?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Dman looks like some fire I have 4 or 5 seedlings of Cali connections tahoe going now I hope I can F'in some that look Like those great job bro!!

I'm sure you will find some nice phenos in there.

Very nice bro!!! Tahoe has been on the wish list forever now I have to get it!! They look great. Calyxes very full all throughout it looks like, Just curious, what were the trich percentages, round abouts??? Alotta ambers?

I didn't check trichs this run, but but maybe I will and post some pics. I'm sure there are a good amount of ambers since this one was taken at 76 days. What a lot of people don't know is this strain could easily go to 85 days. Most people take them WAYYYYYY too early.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

The flash was too powerful in the first of this second group, but check out the trichs glimmering.

011 1280x857
012 1280x857
013 1280x857
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Looks good. Bit of heat issue but other than that its dank..

What nutes you rock?

Looks just like z's tahoe except his was done in dwc. Z from p.o.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Since my Ghost thread went over like a wet fart, I decided to do a Tosh.0 web redemtion with this

LMAOOO,looking great man im dieing to try the real Tahoe clone about to run Cali Connect's version next run,but pics look dank nice job!!

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Looks good. Bit of heat issue but other than that its dank..

What nutes you rock?

Looks just like z's tahoe except his was done in dwc. Z from p.o.

Yeah, unplugged the inline fan to plug in a shopvac and forgot to turn the inline back in. Went in there the next night and room was fucking hotter than shit, lol.

Humboldt Nutrients

Since my Ghost thread went over like a wet fart, I decided to do a Tosh.0 web redemtion with this

LMAOOO,looking great man im dieing to try the real Tahoe clone about to run Cali Connect's version next run,but pics look dank nice job!!

CC's Tahoe has some great phenos.

S

sensisaint

looks sick bro!! been waiting to run this one. going rock some cc tahoe soon hopefully. peace

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

looks sick bro!! been waiting to run this one. going rock some cc tahoe soon hopefully. peace

The Tahoe clone only that you see here is fucking awesome! I had a Tahoe OG from CC that yielded really well and the smoke was great too, so I'm sure you can find some really good phenos in there. If you can get your hands on the clone only though - DO IT!

:rock great job!

I appreciate the comment. Thanks for visiting my thread.

Nice grow brah. Cant lose with Tahoe Og I hear.

You heard right. This is a fun strain to grow and some of the bombest smoke on the planet if you're willing to take it 11 weeks+. Thank you for the compliment.

C

Chilewig

I have grown this strains for a couple years now and found there are a few things this strain likes and does not like. This plant will come out frosty and lime green if the light is not closer than 3 feet. It loves CalMag, I run at least 15ml/gal. I back down the nutrients in flowering compared to other strains. In peak flowering, I try to keep my ppm under 1450 and over 1/3rd of that is calmag. Good job it is a picky strain.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Chilewig, thanks for the insight. You must have some crazy high ceilings to keep the lights 3+ feet above the plants.

C

Chilewig

I actually don't veg very long and try to keep them very short. I net them about 12-18" high from base and then again about 12" higher. You know how whispy it grows, so it is perfect to just weave in and out covering any open light. I run 16-20 of these in a single 3x3 tray. The canopy net will actually be over 5X5. I have found it results about 2lbs. with no small buds or airy stuff. I will try to snap some pics and post, I just started 2 trays and have not even netted them yet.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm not tring to be a dick or anything but that doesn't really look like the Original Tahoe Cut that came from Swerve.

Top Bottom