The Inheritance Of Chemical Phenotype In Cannabis Sativa L. (iv): Cannabinoid-free Plants

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Found this paper yesterday, I am only posting the link as the paper in lengthy , thick and deep. Didn't want to take up server space. I myself found the study to be very interesting and will appeal to the science nerds and geeks among us. I am one of those geeks.

Teaser...........
Cannabinoid-free Cannabis In the context of a Ukrainian fibre hemp breeding program, Gorshkova et al. (1988) examined the relationship between the morphology of glandular trichomes on the Cannabis bracteoles and the cannabinoid content. According to this report, plants lacking glandular trichomes and plants carrying trichomes with white heads contain no cannabinoids. Plants with transparent trichomes with heads in the yellow–orange to brown colour range were found to be rich in cannabinoids. Since then, Ukrainian plant breeders

Enjoy.!!! Peace

http://www.votehemp.com/PDF/deMeijer20092.pdf

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

The content you share.has.me consistently login back in to like and comment. After a quick skim over a quick question pops to mind. How far can ripeness manipulate effects and how variant is that window of manipulation? For instance, Bubba Kush will never have the same effects as electric haze but how close could we get with forced senescence and decarboxylation methods?

Top Bottom