The introduction of johnnyballbag...

• Thread starter johnnyballbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up everybody? A friend of mine has been tellin me about this place, finally got around to checking it out. Seems like you guys have a nice place here, so i figured i'd pull up a chair and stick around for awhile. :passingjoint: Looking forward to helping out anyway that i can, and learning as much as possible.

hubcap

hubcap

"handle of the month"

welcome to the farm, um, farmer ballbag!
lol

welcome to the madness!

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha. Ya gotta love the name. Ya gotta love the avatar too! Thanks for the welcome.

C

Cannabishop

Peace and welcome. Someone here will be able to answer all of your questions and if they can't, they definitely know someone who can.

Peace,
Jimmy

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

welcome to the farm johnny! ^^this man right here builds some of the sickest growroom controllers ive ever seen.!

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
^^This who i think it is?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta be my man blaze.... Only reason you say "some of the sickest" is cuz you haven't gotten yours yet. ;)

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
I took all this time making up a thread with some pics, but it hasn't been approved, maybe it got denied. I've posted since then and they've went through. Idk...

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ You too bro. I'm finding out real fast that i should've been here a while ago. Think i'll smoke to that!
:bong-hits:

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
heh told ya brosky! this is the spot to be:banana:

Shit man you weren't kidding. It's sooo nice to not have to come across bullshit. And for that i wanna personally thank all the mods and Logic especially. I owe you one buddy. ;) And Mista Nugs of Chunkyness...i fucking GOT you when you're ready to step into the realm of high end grow gear that also doubles as a utility tool...you can drive nails with my boxes! Since you showed me this place i'll have to hook you up with a lil something extra on your order...at least some custom THCFarmer edition engraving on your box to show ppl how the fuck WE do. Naw mean? Haha...thanks again nugz.

Top Bottom