F

FooDoo

Almost done with week 8

Crappy cellphone shots

IMG 20150619 220925540 HDR

IMG 20150619 221057281 HDR

IMG 20150619 221135107 HDR

IMG 20150619 221142670 HDR

She's perfect. Sick producer and the quality and smell are pure og skunk.

Getting rid of the adjust a wings and cages and doing scrog with vertizontals. Purcahsed one to see how it is and they are HUGE lol. Feel weird putting them into a tent but I think the results will be spectacular. I hate the shadows and hot spots the crappy adjust a wings create.

F

FooDoo

Under side of the leaves are starting to turn purple which looks super awesome. Tomorrow is the last day of week 8 and the girls are still eating. Two days ago I dumped the system and topped back off with RO. Tds went from 650 to a diluted 200. I added back 250 tds to get it to 450. Over night they ate 100 tds. This proves to me my two week flushes were determinal to my plants health. I'm still learning a ton on how to be a better farmer. Every grow so far on my last 3 has been getting better and better than the last. I'll keep feeding until the girls tell me thru tds readings that they don't want anymore. Here's some cell shots

IMG 20150621 123418284

IMG 20150621 123428678

The plants from bottom of the stalk to top of the main colas are almost 5 feet. A sick sick og pheno . i hate those tiny two foot plants. The next grow I'll be scrogging so I'll want them a smidge shorter by running a week less on veg but I'll have an amazing even canopy of all grade A colas .

I lost my sd card so I'll buy a new one tomorrow and take some better shots with the Nikon. I think I'll only take these to 9 weeks because I want to take the extra week to make some upgrades to the room before the ghost og x urkle goes in

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Under side of the leaves are starting to turn purple which looks super awesome. Tomorrow is the last day of week 8 and the girls are still eating. Two days ago I dumped the system and topped back off with RO. Tds went from 650 to a diluted 200. I added back 250 tds to get it to 450. Over night they ate 100 tds. This proves to me my two week flushes were determinal to my plants health. I'm still learning a ton on how to be a better farmer. Every grow so far on my last 3 has been getting better and better than the last. I'll keep feeding until the girls tell me thru tds readings that they don't want anymore. Here's some cell shots

View attachment 517615

View attachment 517616

The plants from bottom of the stalk to top of the main colas are almost 5 feet. A sick sick og pheno . i hate those tiny two foot plants. The next grow I'll be scrogging so I'll want them a smidge shorter by running a week less on veg but I'll have an amazing even canopy of all grade A colas .

I lost my sd card so I'll buy a new one tomorrow and take some better shots with the Nikon. I think I'll only take these to 9 weeks because I want to take the extra week to make some upgrades to the room before the ghost og x urkle goes in

Looks like the 'Mystery Recipe' is killing it,.....i'm still very curious on where you end up with it ( anyone running 32 buckets would be,.. ) and what you might be willing to share?

F

FooDoo

I have some.awssome Nikon shots. Will be at a.computer shortly to transfer them onto my phone for an upload

F

FooDoo

I burned the tips a smidge early on in week 3 when I did an add back that was a little too hot but after that it was smooth sailing. My next run won't show any burn

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

Here's some shots after the lights went off

DSC 0029

DSC 0027

DSC 0025

DSC 0023

DSC 0022

I just finished, finally, trimming my last harvest and it was a qp short of 10 lbs on 4 lights in a 10x10x6'11 gorilla tent with some no name sativa a buddy gave me. Straight murdered it. But as I've mentioned I will be aiming for smaller plants and a lesser yield but higher quality plants. The tops.closest to the lights foxtail from the heat and the leaves yellow out a whole lot faster. I want to avoid that. Most people try to get bigger yields but I'm not like anyone else and looking to go the opposite lol however imagine what I could do in a warehouse with 12 foot ceilings and 13 gallon uc or uc pros. :)

F

FooDoo

Looks like the 'Mystery Recipe' is killing it,.....i'm still very curious on where you end up with it ( anyone running 32 buckets would be,.. ) and what you might be willing to share?

I'm willing to share everything to people actually wanting to listen. This site tho... Man the people on this site are frustrating. I posted 5 studies showing scientific proof that co2 levels over 1200 start hurting stomata function and one moron posted some generic tomatoe book quote saying 1500 ppm is ideal, mods ban me from the thread and keep letting the schmuck post his stupid misinformation

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I'm willing to share everything to people actually wanting to listen. This site tho... Man the people on this site are frustrating. I posted 5 studies showing scientific proof that co2 levels over 1200 start hurting stomata function and one moron posted some generic tomatoe book quote saying 1500 ppm is ideal, mods ban me from the thread and keep letting the schmuck post his stupid misinformation

The banning thing here is out of hand IMHO,......and your too right about who gets to post unfiltered, but i come for the nuggets of inspiration not the mass of Schwag offered. You feel free to PM me anytime i'm very interested in your most current recipe and have been for a long time,......

F

FooDoo

@UCMETOO here's the formula I ended up with.

3ml / gal calimagic
4ml / gal gh floramicro
9ml / gal gh florabloom

That's a nutrient profile of 75N - 60P - 102K - 55Mg - 113Ca

I then also add protekt at 3ml / gal which I think was roughly 30 ppm of K and Si. I ONLY run RO water.

Unlike what everyone on the forums says and what CC says, I always strictly run a more acid ph of 5.3-5.5.

I don't dump nutes every week, instead I go two or more.

Fresh batches are always 50% strength at 400 tds. I top off the system with a float and rez with RO. A good fresh batch will see tds fall but ph will stay the same. Too hot of a fresh batch will see tds fall and ph drastically fall with it. Too weak of a batch will see tds fall and ph rise.

On a good fresh batch, tds drops and ph stays the same for a few days..once the tds gets low the ph starts climbing to show plants are getting hungry, this is when I do my add backs directly into the epi center. I aim for 100tds over starting tds. So if it went from 400 down to 300, I add back to 500. I keep this going until I max out around 800 tds. So when 500 gets to 400 I directly add back to epi to 600. When 600 drops to 500 I add back to 700 and so forth. That's just an example however, I wait till ph starts to climb for my add backs tds is irrelevant.

I tested not adding back and observed ph climb to 5.9, top out, then tds stops dropping because the left overs aren't "edible" and ph drastically crash to 4.6 . think of it as a roller coaster or story plot line we learned as kids. Ph stable is the intro, ph climb is the leading events to the climax, and the resolution is ph crashing from no more viable nutrients

plotline.gif

Exposition means good food, rising action means starting to get hungry, falling action means nothing good left to eat

Once I've hit my max I'll dump the system and start over with a fresh batch at 400tds and repeat the same procedure.

For my add backs I fill a home depot bucket with RO, add my Si which shoots ph up to 10.0. I ph down to 6.5 then add my base in . if I don't ph down the Si reacts and the second nutes are added they go cloudy from drop out.

I slowly pour the bucket into the epi center and done.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

@DapperDon I think I remember you being interested in my nute mix as well . it's two posts up

F

FooDoo

55 hours left till harvest. I'll take one last set of pictures tomorrow with the Nikon.

7 days since taking cuttings

IMG 20150628 110819357

Theyll be ready by day 10 so I gotta be super fast on cleaning the room, system, and making my necessary upgrades immediately after harvest.

Can't wait to see these ghost og x urkle phenos. Everything nspecta makes is pure fire even if some beans are a lil unstable. But hey, that's not a surprise when dealing with fem seeds.

Stay tuned because after the ghost og x urkle I still have a pack of triangle kush x urkle as well

S

Seed Buyer

Epic! You have scalded the notion before, but I would still give the Cutting Edge Micro and Bloom a rip when your flora bottles are empty. Much cleaner and designed for the grower who drops the Grow for 12/12. Hats of Hommie, can't wait to see the Urkle cross.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Last day of week 9

View attachment 519545

View attachment 519546

And some nighttime shots

View attachment 519548

View attachment 519549

View attachment 519550

View attachment 519551

View attachment 519552

I did not flush these plants. Was feeding up until yesterday and still look at all the awesome colors. I'm thinking flushing is a flawed concept because these girls are still eating

View attachment 519554
Foo you know I'm a fan, as to flushing or not be honest after your done with your cure does your cannabis burn to a white (only) ash? That's the reason I flush, if it don't burn ultra clean it never touches my lungs.

F

FooDoo

Foo you know I'm a fan, as to flushing or not be honest after your done with your cure does your cannabis burn to a white (only) ash? That's the reason I flush, if it don't burn ultra clean it never touches my lungs.

I don't even cure. Just slow dry. Burns clean and everyone's telling me the flavor is more amazing than ever. One guy even complained that it doesn't make him cough (implying it was weak meds) and I had to explain to him that coughing is a sign of irritants to the lungs like too hot or too dry or pesticides and if he wants to cough he can go smoke some Cali outdoor sprayed with cancer causing pesticides .

I get some pictures up shortly of the dried meds and the new ghost crosses in. They're at 1 week veg and taking off like crazy. Vegging under hps this time instead of wasting money on MH bulbs and they look just as good. There's another myth debunked

F

FooDoo

Next run is in full bloom. Almost done with week 3.

There's 6 phenos of ghost og x urkle, 6 cornbreads and 4 kosher kush

IMG 20150808 221842194

The 6 ghost og are on the right. 1 is super tall and sativa dom. She's the beast in back that stretched to the light. 2 are super tiny and I threw the moms away because its not the growth I look for. The other 3 are perfect height and decent structure. Hopefully there will something top notch come harvest.

Still got a pack of tk x urkle from nspecta to pop

F

FooDoo

Here's a quick teaser of one ghost og x urkle

IMG 20150901 193055218 HDR

Some super fire.looking dank and its only in week 7. It's looked done since like week 5. Super fast finisher and indica dom like 80-100%. She was one of the short ones that I threw away. Regretting it a lil now but I really can't run such.short plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom