The KID does A 2kw TAHOE OG SCRoG Grow 7 seeds n 1 clone. Not my 1st RODEO

• Thread starter Growing247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growing247

Well here we are again. I ordered a 10 pack of regular Tahoe OG Kush and got 2 females out of 10 sprouts. I also bought a 6 pack of freminized and they all sprouted and have been budding a little over a week. My grow room consists of a spare bedroom. For lighting I have 2 1000 watt bulbs in air cooled reflectors. 1 bulb is an EYE Hortilux and 1 bulb is a SunMaster. The plants are being grown in soil in 3 and 5 gallon smart pots. The plants are sitting in 4 x 4 flood trays. I have 2 of them. The air is exhausted outside the room via a vent hole that uses a fan to force air through the lights and up into the area between the floors. This system works quite well for cooling and keeps the room at a comfortable 75 degrees. I have a dehumidifier as well living in the Pacific Northwest the rain and wet weather is a constant threat to the would be grower of dense colas. I've just ordered a bunch more seeds including feminized DNA Genetics Cataract Kush (a personal favorite), Reserva Prvivada OG #18 (never grown this strain before) as well as a few autoflower strains which my friends enjoy growing due to the stealth and the fact they mature rather quickly. As far as my light go, I have them mounted on a "No Holes Bar". I am allowed to grow 6 plants for myself, as well as 6 plants for another patient who has elected me to be his grower. I have grown many many crops this last few years and I know for the most part it comes down to good genetics and taking good care of the plants. Any suggestions are welcome. I am hoping the SCRoG will help my yield. I just built the PVC frame work myself yesterday...what a pain in the rear! But i guess that's why we like this hobyy. I will post some pics or some youtube videos of my room soon. Its not much to see, just a small room with 2 ballasts mounted on the wall. I am quite proud there are NO WIRES ON THE GROUND. I paid an electrician to mount outlets in the cieling and it is the best thing ever!

G

Growing247

One more thing I wanted to point out I am using Fox Farm Ocean Forrest mixxed with a little Light Warrior and a tiny bit of Perlite. NOTHING FANCY. Yeah yeah, not the best stuff in the world but it should work just fine with the Smart Pots. For Nutes I am using SensiZym, and FF Grow Big for soil. Also, Cal-Mag. I water once a week, and fertilize every other week. When they start to bud I will switch to a micro and bloom fert.

audius

audius

sounds like your set up for some fun broskie im tuned in. though i would love to see some pics on this website, i wouldnt post anything on youtube.

G

Growing247

True that, I just got the SCRoG all set up and what a pain that was. I bought 2 10 ft lengths of PVC and 2 4 foot lengths as well as various connectors to hold it all together. I also bought a string net to go over the top as the tops are already starting to grow tall enough to need to be SCRoG. I finally got it all put together and got the net stretched over the top of the frame. Easier said than done. All is well. I am kind of tired so I think I will hold off on taking photos until tomorrow. The room is small (only 2kw) but still plenty big enough for personal use and I don't want to run more than 2 lights anyway in addition to my T5s for vegging.

G

Growing247

One other thing is I have spent a TON of money on this grow. My panel box was from 1969 and needed to be replaced. I spent over a grand installing new panel box, ground wires, labor for the electrician as well as extra outlets I wanted installed in the cieling. Not to mention all the grow equipment and its almost about that time to buy a new carbon filter and replace my HPS lights because they are nearly a year old! I swear, growing is a money pit!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
WORD TO THAT^^^

and just when you get it almost dialed in you realize you want to change things around.

Top Bottom