• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well first photo update as you can see there is 100 seeds all in solos with straight ffof and tap nothing special or exciting right now my money is sin city's gear pops first as they always do
20161004 215607

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you always pop seeds in ocean forest? Most clones have a hard time going strait into it, seems too nutrient rich for seeds
Until I went with living soil I always went with FFOF with seed and never had an issue. A trick is to take and mix some light warrior with the FFOF and it lightens the nute load a tad for starts.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Never was an issue for me
Well shit ; )

Until I went with living soil I always went with FFOF with seed and never had an issue. A trick is to take and mix some light warrior with the FFOF and it lightens the nute load a tad for starts.
I do the same with some finicky seeds, but using roots organics and light warrior generally.

Yea never had an issue I also give the cups a real good water before seeds go in I've had better luck with ffof than anything else
Very interesting. I guess I've just been unlucky to buy very hot bags of OF when I tried them.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well shit ; )

I do the same with some finicky seeds, but using roots organics and light warrior generally.

Very interesting. I guess I've just been unlucky to buy very hot bags of OF when I tried them.
I was running roots for a while but was battling gnats everytime I also used to mix my own dirt but this run in going back to basics the more I thought I was making things better the more issues I've faced so I told myself this run to just go back to when I was running a 600 in 30x30x76 tent once I find my keeper cuts ill start mixing dirt again but I figured I have enough to worry about and to do with starting 100 seeds all different that i want to focus on finding keepers AnD eliminating hermies and weak plants . but now that I said all this in sure Murphy will show his stupid face and ill fuck up a few

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

I have had the best success with jiffy rooting plugs, after they sprout I put them in a cup with ffof or coco.

I used to use jiffy pots, i just never liked the idea my roots have to squeeze through netting maybe hindering root growth? I perfer riot rooter plugs. They come pre moistened, and also have myco in them increasing roots instead of slowing them down. Wanna do a side by some time to see if there really is a difference.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I was running roots for a while but was battling gnats everytime I also used to mix my own dirt but this run in going back to basics the more I thought I was making things better the more issues I've faced so I told myself this run to just go back to when I was running a 600 in 30x30x76 tent once I find my keeper cuts ill start mixing dirt again but I figured I have enough to worry about and to do with starting 100 seeds all different that i want to focus on finding keepers AnD eliminating hermies and weak plants . but now that I said all this in sure Murphy will show his stupid face and ill fuck up a few
Murphy ain't a bad thing, you have a equal likelihood of shit and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom