gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Spacecream #2 orange creamcicle
20170130 172140

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some qwiso made with the norcal moontang trim. It tastes like motor oil and diarrhea smell. It smells like diarrhea from something that ate broccoli and mango for a while. The smell on the flower is still fruity start followed by a chemical and ghanni type smell.
IMG 20170205 204216860 HDR

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad news while inspecting the test room I noticed some withering pistols and went on the hunt to find a hermi tangerine power from sincity seeds it had a single male sack on the bottom of the plant and I fear it seeded the room. Ill probly chop within the next 2 weeks and process the whole room . on the bright side I have 10 big ass plants ready to flip so on to the next

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sad news while inspecting the test room I noticed some withering pistols and went on the hunt to find a hermi tangerine power from sincity seeds it had a single male sack on the bottom of the plant and I fear it seeded the room. Ill probly chop within the next 2 weeks and process the whole room . on the bright side I have 10 big ass plants ready to flip so on to the next

Fuck that would suck.!! Sorry to hear this. I think I would lose it ..
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck that would suck.!! Sorry to hear this. I think I would lose it ..
STR8
It sucks but its part of the game man I don't mind digging threw some shit to find gold I found a plant with pink pistols today along with some really nice keepers . Its a test room for a reason there is alot of fire I have a moontang f2 that is about done im guessing 7 weeks

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I am upset with myself, I had a little kerfuffle. I wanted to change the light cycle of my trees from 24/0 to 18/6 because of a temp change in the region and I moved my timer peg to the wrong spot:drunk:6/18...for like almost a week I'm thinking, now they are back on 24/0...:(:puke2::drunk2::cry:
Maybe I can monster crop them...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Finally flipped the wifi lemon to flower, way too much work unless you love it...
IMG 20170311 134131587 HDR
IMG 20170311 172350243 HDR

I supercropped them the same day of flip because I was out of ceiling, hopefully they are strong enough to overcome the stress without herming

str8smokn

str8smokn

Finally flipped the wifi lemon to flower, way too much work unless you love it...
View attachment 678609 View attachment 678610
I supercropped them the same day of flip because I was out of ceiling, hopefully they are strong enough to overcome the stress without herming

They are! I did the same, and mine have stretched about 2xs the size.
From the looks of them they are very strong and hearty.
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom