• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Rental harvesting is fun....
Oh, hey mr landlord, whats that you say...you are having someone come check the central air and water softener the day after tomorrow....ok just let me chop down these plants and fumigate the whole complex first...
Oh, you say you are on your way right now from your apartment? *knock at door*
Just a few things that will probably be running through my head lol...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo @3N1GM4 try having your landlords daughter as your neighbor in a duplex lots of filters and fuck you bro come by in 24 hours here in co I'm pretty sure it's law if not I know it's in my lease I've harvested 5# of dank and no one knew besides my cat lol buy some ona and totes lol I can take my entire set up and clean in just over an hour if the wife is home sometimes we do fire drills and act like we have an inspection.. I also rent another grow site from time to time shit I've had to rent a uhaul and cart a grip of plants 5weeks in flower off site and then back lol

B

Burned Haze

What's up! interesting strain choices & Nice grow and hope you keep going with that dank.

(subbed)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up! interesting strain choices & Nice grow and hope you keep going with that dank.

(subbed)
Thanks there's always something new in my house.
Yo @THCdurk @str8smokn str8i started packing up what I have last night all the Tardis but one is drying. I have like 5 10packs of tardtang and like 3 el chapo

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yo I git some question about revegging. Do you change the soil? You leave bottom growth is it okay if larf is left? You put lights on 18/6? My plant has that big split in the stalk will this affect her ability in revegging? @str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

@THCdurk I just left some larf on the bottom of mine and trimmed all the stems back to like a little bald bush ,but with some green on it.
No new soil,just leave in the same pot and switch back to 20/4 or better 24/0 .
And just water until you see the three leaf look and then you can feed veg food.
That's how I did mine,but she was still young.
All it takes is some growth left on her ,for her to revegg.
And the split in the stalk shouldn't matter ,if she's already growing on.
STR8

Last edited:
THCdurk

THCdurk

I'm just sick of the waiting and not seeing any real growth. Not worth it to me when I can get some thin else gowin

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's a couple pics with my revegg in it.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/str8s-orient-express.73408/page-14#post-1536967
If you look at the last pic you can see the small buds I left on her. Shortly after that pic I pulled them and smoked em up. Yum yum
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Shit ,sorry Gravecat! I thought we were in Durks thread..

So your already collecting beans?
Damn I'm stoked for you on those,a great stash you have built your self.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@SeaF0ur this is the man right here boys
Yo I git some question about revegging. Do you change the soil? You leave bottom growth is it okay if larf is left? You put lights on 18/6? My plant has that big split in the stalk will this affect her ability in revegging? @str8smokn
revegging takes forever man I'd rather look for a New seed. Also I leave mine on 24 hrs or light till it throws single blades then I drop it to 18/6 I also clip buds off if I can

str8smokn

str8smokn

How are the expecting mothers doing ?
Have you already pollenated the CBD's ?
Hope they are getting fat for you..
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom