• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
str8smokn

str8smokn

Question..
Do male plants go back into a veg mode or do they flower and that's it?
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Any new pics @gravekat303 how is shit over there haven't heard from you in a lil bit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Any new pics @gravekat303 how is shit over there haven't heard from you in a lil bit
No pics I've been balls deep sorting seeds for ever. All I have hang is Dr who.quantum kush. R4.charlotte web and something else I've been so busy little time for the fourm

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I hear ya just wanted to see if all was good over in ya hood feel me? Sort away big pimpin

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Word I hear ya just wanted to see if all was good over in ya hood feel me? Sort away big pimpin
For sure man shit is so annoying lol I can do 2 plants a day max before I wanna kill someone on a good note I have a million seeds. @SeaF0ur s norcal moontang is fire all phenos. Ended up straight fire amonia funk

THCdurk

THCdurk

That's pretty awesome shit prolly reeks and it takes a while to get all the seeds out? You gotta let the bud dry before ou take seeds or you do it wet?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's pretty awesome shit prolly reeks and it takes a while to get all the seeds out? You gotta let the bud dry before ou take seeds or you do it wet?
I let me hang dry then nug em up in my trim bin and dry till crispy and yes hours to clean and sort I know there's a better way

str8smokn

str8smokn

I let me hang dry then nug em up in my trim bin and dry till crispy and yes hours to clean and sort I know there's a better way

I'm gettin me a Trim Bin for my Birthday......:badboy::love1:
She kept asking what I wanted and it Jumped into my head...
Be like Gravecat and get some hash while trimming...
If you get tired just send some nuggs my way and I will deseed them..
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All different strains. And there is like 8 more waiting to sort. And yes that is a mini claw machine to the left
20160601 204011

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
None of my friends in real life post up here . i really wanna move to a bigger place where i can put in work have 40 plus packs of seeds i purchased not including the 20 or so i was gifted plus all the ones i made . im gonna focus on finding a cindy 99 keeper male and female. While popping every pack of scotts og xs the homie gave me on 420 theb i will play with my creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom