• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Oh man how could i forget about the white ghash thats exactly it . im in the process of setting up a new house and best belive those nasty gals will get popped
I don't think anyone has popped that cross yet, you may be the first.

@NaturalTherapy White Gash is a stellar name! Cudos!
Technically my friend who made the cross named it The Great White Hope, but it was too long a name to write on plant tags. And White Ghash just had a good ring to it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think anyone has popped that cross yet, you may be the first.

Technically my friend who made the cross named it The Great White Hope, but it was too long a name to write on plant tags. And White Ghash just had a good ring to it.
I need your carmel just a fyi next time we meet i would like to leave witha nice slab lol

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Yeah, the White Ghash itself doesn't mess around. It's been a favorite of mine as a consumer and a farmer since the very first introduction.

And all of those that were crossed to the male Scott's OG ought to be pretty interesting (White Ghash, Legend, Ghost, Blockhead, others?).

I loved Ghost, and think the Ghost x Scott's are coming up first, and I'm especially looking forward to the WG x Scott's & Legend x Scott's.

Good times!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The scotts female natural selected was fire i really enjoyed her flav it lasted for ever . i never have groown blockhead but i love me some indicas

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
On blockhead? Shit is swag as fuck imo. No flavor boring high, the yield is fantastic but that's it.
Idk man @NaturalTherapy dont play hes a straight cannasur i doubt he has anything in his stabe but the fire. I can honestly say his nugs are better than any i have seen/smoked

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Idk man @NaturalTherapy dont play hes a straight cannasur i doubt he has anything in his stabe but the fire. I can honestly say his nugs are better than any i have seen/smoked
We're talking about krome's cut of blockhead right? In no way is that a cannasur strain. Its in the same boat as blue dream. Natural does grow some great looking herb, but even if Jesus himself grew blockhead it still would not compete with the chems, og's and kushes for anything bu yield.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I ment like natural is a cannabis connasur no ideq whos cut is is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom