• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
hey fuzzy:hi
thanks for stopping by my friend, it was getting pretty cold over here..

TWISTED SISTER seeds popping right here..
View attachment 168828

parents on this strain..
MOTHER==DECAPITATION
FATHER==OLD GRANDAD

DECAPITATION..
MOTHER---BUBBA KUSH 98 CLONE
FATHER---WHITE MUSTANG 91CHEM/WEST DAWG

OLD GRANDAD..
MOTHER---PUR KUSH
FATHER---PURPLE KUSH/DEEP CHUNK

the creater of the TWISTED SISTER is MAJ POTHEAD.....

PURPLE INSANITY..
MOTHER---KOOL-AID-KUSH
FATHER---BLOWFISH
View attachment 168827

got both ofthese on the move for the next flowering stage...
peace:hi

Too funny, those are two names I was thinking about using. I guess I will have to think a bit more. Jaws, you mind slowing down on all your crosses? Your using up all the names lol. Just kidding bro its all looking and sounding good. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
RAW.
hey brother im stoked to here your going to get back at it for-real, i would suggest the WHITE BANANA KUSH i remember you started some but not sure where your at with them at this time.....most of the ppl i sent seeds to this round are rolling with the CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH soo id really like to get a good look at the WHITE BANANA if i could......again glad your back up in runing my brother...

HIGH.
yup i just keep putting the gear out i cant help it i just love to make seeds its become a passion it seems....shit i have 11 more on the plants in flower now,

PINK BANANA KUSH
STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH
WHITE CLYDE
SUPER URKLE F2

the list just gos on-n-on...........ohhh ya my buddy coloradodreamn did the PURPLE INSANITY he made it i named it, he had 78 beans of it and sent me 75 and he kept 3 for himself.....got a few going right now and we will see whats up in the next flowering batch....

ok then thanks for stopping by my friends..
respect:banana1sv6:

2DogWalker

Wowzers

Jaws,

the White Salmon sounds delightful man, great pics..... Working on pics of the whirlybird tonight hopefully, she smells like a dream and looks like she is gonna produce some of the longest largest colas Ive seen in my garden! Thanks a million for your work, keep on keeping on man everything sounds terrific!

Much Respect
2DogWalkER

JAWS

JAWS

Thats funny

hey 2DOG:banana1sv6:
im starting to find it funny after like 4-5 years my old work is finaly getting some attention from PPL other then those i gave the seeds to in the first place..

DECAPITATION
WHIRY-BIRD
EVEN-FLOW
MEMORY LOSS
PURPLE BASTARD

the only ones missing are.

HEADHUNTER
CRAZY HORSE

but those two i only gave very few out seeings i only made a very small batch of them...

never grown the WHIRLY-BIRD but the few pics ive seen i see EXACTLY what your describing very big MAIN and/or double COLAS that are just huge in size...i wont be letting go of any more of those seeds untill i get a chance to run some myself....

really hope you like what you get from that BIRD like i said earlyer she been flying around for several years now...
peace:banana1sv6:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Jaws did u create the whirly bird? I know a few years back there were a few guys growing the Cherry Ak47 x Strawberry diesel. There were also a few different versions floating around. This was one of the first crosses I ever made, I actually still have a few of the f1s and a couple hundred f2s from my version. Ive got a pack of the whirly bird too Id like to run to compare. Keep up the work jaws.

JAWS

JAWS

hello TORT:hi
yup i made those several years back ahh shit im gonna say 2005/06 somewhere in there.....never ran any but i here she does well from the few who have grown her out....
thanks bro:hi

rawman

rawman

hello TORT:hi
yup i made those several years back ahh shit im gonna say 2005/06 somewhere in there.....never ran any but i here she does well from the few who have grown her out....
thanks bro:hi

She does great, the pheno I found like 2 dog said is a beast!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi
ya im glad you ran them bro, umm for real though i just cant remember who actualy ran them ahh i think IRIE ran them aswell but maybe not i know he ran the HEADHUNTER and said he really did not like that one...

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL
WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL 1

those^^^^^^^^^^^ are going to be AWESOME when there done..
peace friends:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

the space is filling up now........

Main grow2

yummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy............

E

E.T.

Oh boy! Chug, chug, chugging along nicely holmes! I'll be getting some updated pics up later today. Looking good.

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:banana1sv6:
thank you much brother and i look forward to seeing your up-date....

i think maybe im going to reset my grow times and maybe flower in both tents instead of vegging in one and flowering in the other, not sure yet just thinking it over at this time.....
peace:hi

more room===more plants!!

rawman

rawman

Ill post of some pics of some JAWS gear right after my camera charges.... I had 9/10 combined out of the 2 five packs I popped

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi
i thank you much for the love brother, i'd be more then happy to gaze on your babbies 9-10 is good but 10-10 would have been better.....ahh i know you took my advice and dropped a 5pack of the WHITE BANANA KUSH but what was the other one, sorry if you already told me but i got to try and keep up with so much right now i get turned around sometimes..
AWESOME BRO:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:hi
where are those pics my brother??.......

couple shots of some seedling's......

TAHOE OG {PURPLE PHENO}

Tahoe trip purple

Tahoe purple 1

Tahoe purple 2

TAHOE OG {LEMONHEAD PHENO}

Tahoe lemonhead trip

Tahoe lemonhead 3

Tahoe lemonhead 4

PINK Chemdog CLONE

Pink chem clone 1

Pink chem clone top

Pink chem clone side

can any-body give me ANY info on this strain, she grows very well and sticks real good and clones super easy..

pork

pork

can't help you there...but i can say that i got some Memory Loss beans from you way back when, popped them a few years ago and she is quite the lady...Thanks for doing what you do!

-pork

rawman

rawman

welllll brother J I had to upload these photos 2 at a time just for you and then go to upload them and none are in my gallery!!?!??!?!??? I will try again tomorrow there already posted somewhere else though... I will send u a link there :D

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
PORK, id like to say i remember you my friend but your name dont ring any bells...if you were useing that name back then it must have been quite awhile back im guessing, did you happen to make any F2's of the MEMORY LOSS???

RAW, hey i'll click any link if it will get me a look at my WHITE BANANA KUSH babbies....im happy to say the breed took this time around as well so i will have more WHITE BANANA KUSH beans, ahh and no this second round will not be F2's there just a new batch all together.....
thanks guys:banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

damn son, pink Chemdog!!! wtf!!!! sounds like a tasty bell ringer to me...breed on my brotha from anotha motha!

JAWS

JAWS

hello E.T.:hi
ya man shes a nice one for sure and i think they were FEM seeds to start with i got three started and two showed male then went hermie on me so they were pitched but the one that stayed solid is really nice....i hit the original with some BANANA KUSH POLLEN and took two clones for future testing to see what shes got to offer....."PINK BANANA KUSH" in the making the seeds look pretty good there swlling at this time.....
respect brother:hi

HUMMMMM----PINK STARDAWG?

JAWS

JAWS

some new gear today, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER.........

NEW GEAR 1

NEW GEAR 2

see ya again real soon:hi:banana1sv6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom