• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SwervIZaFakeWannbe

KILLING TIME---GSC---HARLIQUIN.......
View attachment 239668View attachment 239669View attachment 239670View attachment 239671
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HARLIQUIN..
View attachment 239672View attachment 239673

i did not kill the BLACK ROSE just yet im thinking those are just suffering from a DEF so im going to try and fix those two firt befor killing thm off..

peace;)
a jaws i had to sign up just to say something to help you
if you can't fix that plant and hand to kill it, youre not patient and knowledgable about cannabis. no need to chop them, those are totally fixable. boy it sad how people blame others for there lack of knowledge. dont have a fit and chop because a plant is not perfect and sick or infected or whateever instead learn about her, use a 40X Microscope and inspect her. if she passes with 40X she is not infected with mites. next you look at the downward inward curling of sum of your leaves, this can also be too much humidity or heat so the plant leaves can do that from high humidty or heat and/or also from infection of mites. next i see that you appear to have over fertilized with flowering nutes. you should try to be more patient. i have personally never got a thing from PO. but i only have there Chemdog 91 apthecary. it really is not a clone shops fault; and more like the idiots (not talking about you jaws) who visit them being dirty and covererd in PM or Mites. think about it most inexperienced people probable come to buy clones and once in awhile a strain hunter comes in and gets dirty because of the OTHER GUESTS that any establishment carrying plants. rule of thumb for any pro #1. inspect it with a microscope before purchase or getting it for free even from a homie. #2. dip all new plants before you leave the place you got them at. #3. isolate those plants far from your perfect plants or mothers you already have. (preferably another physical location). #4. always shower with soap,shampoo hair thouroghly and change clothes and shoes (you should have shoes and clothes only for YOUR grow room) IF u keep a clean change of clothes and sandals or shoes used only for your clean grow room YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE PEST COME FROM A YOUR BODY CONTACT. if you never changed you clothes or showered or changed your shoes and socks after leaving PO that is your bad bro. seriously THINK about how many 18 year old kids come rushing in for some louis or XXX or whatever and they are clueless about cleanliness in a pro grow room. they are clueless about touching or brushing up on common household or yard plants and then run into their grow room yaaa now they have what their outdoor crap has LOL. trust me i have met B from PO, his shit is legit, a lot of beef is on this site due to swerve, i know i will be banned so i will post this also on a forum that does not BAN ME FOR FREE THINKING. swerve has angered many people. try to find anything good or truthful here is hard. but hey Private Message me if you want to learn. i through a piece of Loompas Headband on the ceiling, its still stuck there. LOL. NEVER BLAME THE SOURCE OF YOUR CLONES NO MATTER WHO IT IS (IN REGARDS TO PEST AND POWDRY MILDEW) BECAUSE THOSE ARE EASYLY STOPPED AND PREVENTED BY PROPER CARE AND STEPS AND KNOWLEDGE. PS. hey shot out to PO, YOU NEED TO GET THE LOOMPA'S HEADBAND BRO. FUCK ITS DANK. SWERVE I HAD YOUR SFV AND Chemdog D, YOUR sfv IS NOT THE BEST ONE, YOUR Chemdog D IS THE SHIT

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

if you can't fix that plant and hand to kill it, youre not patient and knowledgable about cannabis. no need to chop them, those are totally fixable. boy it sad how people blame others for there lack of knowledge. dont have a fit and chop because a plant is not perfect and sick or infected or whateever instead learn about her,

i disagree i would kill kill any infested plant quick unless it was a strain i wanted very badly and would not be able to get again, makes sense to just chop and start again instead of wasting time and babying a plant that could possible fuck you garden up.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

See heres one of them guyz now. Quick to judge aint cha? Look if she aint worth keeping in HIS eyes, who r u to question his skill or knowledge level? I let Blackrose go too, for the same reason. Wasnt worth the time, space or money for sprays. Good info though! Lol.
Qq

JAWS

JAWS

swervlzfake!!
if you registered just to say that im sorry you wasted your time, thers is nothing useful in that post that i do not already know....and for real i have no idea wh you even made that post, those plants are so gone now and they mean nothing outside the GSC which im still working on......

i disagree i would kill kill any infested plant quick unless it was a strain i wanted very badly and would not be able to get again, makes sense to just chop and start again instead of wasting time and babying a plant that could possible fuck you garden up.

ya bro i dont play games like that either if there shabby they got to go...

peace:)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

LOVE YOUR DOG.....HERE ARE A COUPLE OF YOUR KILLAZ ....PINKDAWG, LEMON DAWG AND YUMM YUMM...GONNA POP THE SOYLENT AND DERAILED IN A COUPLE WEEKS....TANXX JAWSSSS....DJ
SAM 0114
SAM 0113

JAWS

JAWS

Damn Jaws you are a busy man, it took two weeks but I read through the whole thread. You're doing big things in your lab, keep it up!

woow i thank you for taking the time to go through this whole thread, that had to be an eye strain.....again thank you for the kind words my friend....

LOVE YOUR DOG.....HERE ARE A COUPLE OF YOUR KILLAZ ....PINKDAWG, LEMON DAWG AND YUMM YUMM...GONNA POP THE SOYLENT AND DERAILED IN A COUPLE WEEKS....TANXX JAWSSSS....DJView attachment 253186View attachment 253187

ahhh very nice my brother i love the fact that you have two of my DAWGS going at the same time very stoked on that, that YUM-YUM BUD should show you some big love and it will give you saome taste buds how could it not....DERAILED & SOYLENT GREEN additions awesome awesome dude....

thanks friends:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
its cool bro no biggy we got you so carry on my friend....

awesome i love hearing more ppl are getting into making there own seeds you will find its pretty rewarding personaly and very very additive so be prepared to take on yet another MJ related hooby/project....

well thats a hard one for-sure i have two in mind but those are out of circulation so id have to go with either of these two..

SOYLENT GREEN
mother===Chemdog's Sister {clone}
father===starfighter {tahow alien pheno}

DERAILED
mother===trainwreck {arcata clone}
father===starfighter {tahow alien pheno}

not sure how much you know about me but im not big on growing out my own work and i know thats strange but ive got tons of gear so i spend most of my time growing others gear and useing those to make my on creations....

i have recently made a change in that area and i will begin to atleast grow ONE of my own made strains in every grow, behind the sceans im getting some blow back just because i dont grow my own gear out so i will attempt to apease those who think i dont grow my own work because its not any good, thats cray talk but i can kinda understand why some ppl might be thinking that....

i have also after 10 years of being online and 8 1/2 years of making seeds starting sendind my fresh GEAR out to be tested so that should also calm ppl down just a bit, if they can actualy see some of my GEAR being grown i dont think they care if its by me as along as some one is growing them somewhere......

im growing these two right now..

ALIEN DOJO
mother===aliendawg f4 {cherry pheno}
father===double purple dojo ix1 { purple male}

DARK MATTER
mother===chem soda {monster yielding pheno}
father===starfighter {tahoe alien pheno}

this one ^^^^^^^^ will be stellar that i have no doubt, will be making F2's in this round with those so they will be getable after the first of the year....

ok so back one page i said i was making some GSC BX thats not true i made a misstake in my thought process with that one, but i am trying to make a GSC HYBRID it will be called FUSION BUD but i wont get to involved in that untill i see whats going to happen with this mother....

so as of now I have a pink banana,3 cali sunsets,a Plat dojo,a raskal ape(all girls)2 purple nutted Plat Dojo,and 3 yumyums out of the ground.the pink banana seems to be the stinky showstopper thus far.I will go take a look tonight or tomorrow to get some pics.thanks jaws.you are a good man.

JAWS

JAWS

so as of now I have a pink banana,3 cali sunsets,a Plat dojo,a raskal ape(all girls)2 purple nutted Plat Dojo,and 3 yumyums out of the ground.the pink banana seems to be the stinky showstopper thus far.I will go take a look tonight or tomorrow to get some pics.thanks jaws.you are a good man.

ahh i keep forgetting i sent you those PINK BANANA'S im really wanting to see how that one does, your only maybe three ppl that got that one so i hope she shines bright for you my brother...YUM-YUM BUD cool very col im glad to see a few ppl givening those a run, that RASKAL APE was from a few years ago and from what i hear she is pretty nice with a killer stink so keep your noise on point with those....

haters will hate but we all need haters that let us know we are doing something right
FEEL ME!!!!!!!

ya every now and then they show up!!.....

JAWS

JAWS

KRAZY KUSH..
mother===sfv og kush
father===killer kush

were off..

ok so with this one im looking for some nice color with some killer RESIN PRODUCTION...

also im going to be making my first introduction to my LOONEY-BIN LINE in this next grow...

LUNATIC KUSH
mother===krazy kush
father===dog kush

now thats the plan but the parents MAY BE switched around i just cant say for sure on that just yet umm i need to get them futher along, but if things look good i'll be going with that PARENTAGE...

peace;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
KRAZY KUSH..
mother===sfv og kush
father===killer kush

were off..

ok so with this one im looking for some nice color with some killer RESIN PRODUCTION...

That shouldn't be too hard brother...the KK was pretty uniform and seems to throw down both of those attributes quite well. Most my geno/phenos had dark purple coloring and were straight encrusted with trichs. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with out of those KK's you popped J...should be good. Good luck with your looney-bin line as well...sounds like some kill. Peace

A little taste of what you might find:
DSCN0072 1600 x 1200

DSCN4540   Copy 946 x 1600

JAWS

JAWS

That shouldn't be too hard brother...the KK was pretty uniform and seems to throw down both of those attributes quite well. Most my geno/phenos had dark purple coloring and were straight encrusted with trichs. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with out of those KK's you popped J...should be good. Good luck with your looney-bin line as well...sounds like some kill. Peace

A little taste of what you might find:
View attachment 253323
View attachment 253322

yes indeed my brother thats the kinda MOTHER im hoping to find for my LUNATIC KUSH, been wating to get to these going ever sence i got them in-hand but the time frame and space is just now here so off i go....

thanks for those killer pics bro:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom