• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
thanks much for the cool vibes on the beanage, those there came out decent but got lots more HYBRIDS on the still maturing buds...
awesome:hi

some fresh made hash..

HASH 2

HASH 10

HASH 9

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello there:hi
thanks guys glad you like...

INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL SEEDS....

View attachment 174294

peace.
Man o man! I want some of the beans, Jaws. I been hunting down that strain the last few years wit no luck. R those ur creation or f2's of some1 work? I was just wondering. U got so many strains. I can't wait to pop the Chocolate Banana Kush. Keep up the great job!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:hi
hummm ahhh ya bro those are mine, do you know of some one else who made a strain and called it INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL???....

parents of mine...

INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL..

MOTHER==INSANE JANE
FATHER==STRAWBERRY DIESEL

peace brother:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My bad. Didn't catch the insane part. Thought u were describing the beans. That is a sick x bro! Keep up the great job.

JAWS

JAWS

i do have a STRAW D plant full of STRAW D F2's......
peace:hi

2DogWalker

Jaws,

Wow that hash will be keeping you busy....All the seeds look great man can't wait to see what all your working with. Awesome work man, thanks much for your efforts!

Respect
2DW

PS...Those White Strawberry D's Sound terrific brotha, and would be much appreciated as would anything you have spent the time to create. Thanks again bro, the bird is gonna yield really nice I think

JAWS

JAWS

hello 2DOG:hi
yup im pretty proud of this batch of hash i think i finaly found out the right way to make so it looks like it does in that above pic, ever sence HELLMUT started showing his HASH works off ive been obsessed with making my own that looks like the gear he has been showing....not at all saying im anywhere near what that dude puts out but im getting better at it for myself...

over the next couple weeks i'll be getting peeps and gear matched up and lined out so things will go fast and as smooth as possible..
peace brother:banana1sv6:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hey bro! So exactly what seeds do you have comin up??

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:hi
ahh not really wanting to say just yet because if i do ppl will start asking and then when it comes time to harvest them and i see i dont have the amount i wanted then i'll have to go back to the ppl and give them the bad news....ummm what i want to do first is get everything downd and get a count and at that point i'll fill much better about what i can and can not offer....

i do know for sure that the PINK BANANA KUSH & the PINK URKLE will be in a very very small ## while the SUPER URKLE F2 & STRAW D F2 will be getable for a bit..
thanks brother:banana1sv6:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
hello SURF:hi
ahh not really wanting to say just yet because if i do ppl will start asking and then when it comes time to harvest them and i see i dont have the amount i wanted then i'll have to go back to the ppl and give them the bad news....ummm what i want to do first is get everything downd and get a count and at that point i'll fill much better about what i can and can not offer....

i do know for sure that the PINK BANANA KUSH & the PINK URKLE will be in a very very small ## while the SUPER URKLE F2 & STRAW D F2 will be getable for a bit..
thanks brother:banana1sv6:

Damn Pink Urkle, Super Urkle, and Straw D F2's sound amzing! Sign me up homie! lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:hi
umm did ya get any of the last round of WHITE BANANA KUSH?.....

going to be doing some PURPLE work in the next round, some of that process will be.

GDP
PURPLE KUSH
DPD
PURPLE INSANITY
TAHOE [PURPLE PHENO}

so ya after the first of the year there will be some sick-ass purple HYBRIDS, can you imagine a PURPLE BUD that has the TASTE of say LEMON THAI yummmy.....
peace brother:hi

JAWS

JAWS

some dry shots of some early DNA SOUR KUSH, did not like the strain from seed but these cuts that came from the seed plants are killer...the smell is so SOUR it almost pushs a gag reflex when ya smell it, just love it...

DNA SOUR KUSH

DNA SOUR KUSH 2

DNA SOUR KUSH 3

i say early because my huge WHITE SALMON fell over AGAIN and broke a few branchs of other plants on her way down HAHAHA........

i also flubbered because i did not make any HYBRIDS with this lady this round nor did i take any new cuts sooo......
peace:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i do have a STRAW D plant full of STRAW D F2's......
peace:hi
That kicks ass! I'm can't wait to grow some of them beans. One of my fav strains, that I have had the pleasure of smoking! I hope u do some work with the beans I sent u. They r turning purple outside! I got a few homies running them inside also. I'm gonna make some more of them beans when I get the chance.

rawman

rawman

Nice brother J I got a nice Blackberry Banana male branchy as a mofo with a nice compact structure....

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
RIVAL,
dont you worrie my brother i will be putting those to use i most definatly did not pick those to have sitting around, i wanted them because there going to be BAD-ASS and will make some really good HYBRIDS....i did not get any dropped in this next run by the time i got them the line up had already been chosen and many were already popping and/or soaking, but like i said dont worrie i will be working them soon enough...

RAW,
ok so PLEASE watch those when they get to flowering out real good, i used the BLACKBERRY ROCK PHENO in that HYBRID and the BANANA KUSH is well known for getting HUGE BUDS that can-do-&-will MOLD-BUD ROT on you if you do not keep PLENTY OF AIR-FLOW in your flowering area...would really like to see some pics of her when ya get some time...

BROTHER RABB1T has some WHITE BANANA KUSH plants going and i no by now they have to be showing somthing so hoping he will do me a solid and get some pics put up so we can all get a look at that aswell..
respect much guys:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:hi
sorry bro i got a bit excited when ya started talking about the BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH, and now i see your referring to a male and not a female...never-the-less id still like to get a look at him aswell..
peace bro:hi

JAWS

JAWS

brother TORT:hi
here are a few pics of the PURPLE KUSH S1 i have runing..

Purple kush front shot

Purple kush group

Purple kush tally

Purple kush top shot fatty

Purple kush top shot tally

ive got 5 going 4 look to be the same while one is very defferent way taller thinner and with skinnyer leaves...let me know what you think.
peace bro:hi

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Lookin sweet, i love the purple kush! One of the best "tasting" strains for sure! Keep up the great work... cant wait to make some room to pop some of the black valley etc!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking good broski, I see the Stand out. Keep me updated on these, give me some time to rack my brain on the origin of these. I remember getting them and packaging them for ya. I had them for a while.. Gonna drive me nuts trying to remember where these came from..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom