The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Oh okay I see. Sorry my freind. I didnt read it right. I thought it said they were yhe Lime Cookie fems. Awesome project.
Popped ya some new gear I see! The ox strain is short for that labdrace S. Am? I wont even attempy to spell it! Lol. Heard alot about it. Goodluck.
Geez that Chemsoda girl is frickin awesome. Beautiful pink,colas!! Wow!

no problem my friends its all goos..

i dont follow on your OX statement, umm the OX im runing is from RARE DANKNESS..

OX
mtoher===bubba kush
father===stone mountain

and im pretty excited to finaly get this one underway..

peace bro

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

lol, wrong again!

Oaxacan was the assumption. my bad. Your Ox,
mtoher===bubba kush
father===stone mountain,

sounds dank too!!!

Tomba

Tomba

Heya Jaws,
Wow cookin up some fning fine ass dankity dank there, str8 FIRE! Cali sunset blew up a thread at the zon last week, hehehe. All's I know is that it made me want to have gotten in on them even all the more. Way too bad. I hope the peeps you gifted them to are happy! Crazy. Keep it up.
Tomba

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Heya Jaws,
Wow cookin up some fning fine ass dankity dank there, str8 FIRE! Cali sunset blew up a thread at the zon last week, hehehe. All's I know is that it made me want to have gotten in on them even all the more. Way too bad. I hope the peeps you gifted them to are happy! Crazy. Keep it up.
Tomba
i'm stoked with them, i cracked 9 8 made it i think there are 5 females and pretty much all of them are the nices of all the seeds i have going. i'll post pics soon, i just transplanted and butchered em so i wanted to wait a min.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

no problem my friends its all goos..

i dont follow on your OX statement, umm the OX im runing is from RARE DANKNESS..

OX
mtoher===bubba kush
father===stone mountain

and im pretty excited to finaly get this one underway..

peace bro

Yo you ever get the pleasure of trying straight stone mountIain? That stuff is as old school great tasting as it gets. Very beautiful great structure, and it's tastes and effects are some of the best. Enjoy!

JAWS

JAWS

Heya Jaws,
Tomba

ya that strain seem to start shit anywhere it gos and i guess thats karma i supose, for those of you who were lucky enough to get some PLEASE grow the fuck out of it and make new GENS and pass those onto your friends...

i'm stoked with them, i cracked 9 8 made it i think there are 5 females and pretty much all of them are the nices of all the seeds i have going. i'll post pics soon, i just transplanted and butchered em so i wanted to wait a min.

yes indeed you deed my friend and hey if your into breeding them onward with those buddie, make a shit load!!!

Yo you ever get the pleasure of trying straight stone mountIain? That stuff is as old school great tasting as it gets. Very beautiful great structure, and it's tastes and effects are some of the best. Enjoy!

nope but id grab a pack or cut if it was possible to do so but for now this HYBRID is the onlt access i have to it so this is where im going to start...

got some plans for this strain and really hoping i get a male out of this pack for real..

peace:)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey J...how have things been bro? Just thought I would stop by and say whats up. I haven't been on the forums for months it seems but it looks like you haven't skipped a beat. Still a mad scientist putting out tons of crazy crosses...good to see. Also good to see you putting those Chem Sodas to work...hope you find a male J, fingers crossed for you brother. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Hey J...how have things been bro? Just thought I would stop by and say whats up. I haven't been on the forums for months it seems but it looks like you haven't skipped a beat. Still a mad scientist putting out tons of crazy crosses...good to see. Also good to see you putting those Chem Sodas to work...hope you find a male J, fingers crossed for you brother. Peace

yup every one should take some time away every now and again for-sure....

YES SIR still at it over here and putting together some killers and this round is shapping up to be a rally nice one aswell, got some super good shit being made i got seeds that are stupidly large and are being made that way by the DARK MATTER POLLEN i used on the mommies...very strain i hit with it this round has unusualy large seeds, were still early and there already starting to split there husk.....

keeping doing your thing aswell my brother.....

respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

there is a BEAST in my garden well actualy theres 5 and there in the form of some ALIEN DOJO and i must say i think there going to be awesome by the time we get to harvest...

were at 30days today and one has a double cola that is almost fully stacked and are about 12-14 tall and just completely covered in trich, once i pull them out i'll get some shots....i have three but they were taken while in the tent so you cant really see what im saying so i'll get some better ones here in a bit...

jacked over here:D:D

JAWS

JAWS

damn that chem soda is so pink and lovely...Lookin really flame!

haha ya ive been hearing that lately but its just my shitty pic taking i guess because she not pink at all she is full on GOLDEN NUGGETS when you see them in person, more like this right here..

YUMMMMY.........

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
New strains sound great, J. Love seeing ur work. I can't wait to have a seed collection like yours. I got some special studs to work with. I'm not sure if I want 2 do an open pollination or dust the cuts. I have to get things ready for the Funk Fest so I have time 2 make my mind up still. Lol. Keep up the great work, bro.

JAWS

JAWS

New strains sound great, J. Love seeing ur work. I can't wait to have a seed collection like yours. I got some special studs to work with. I'm not sure if I want 2 do an open pollination or dust the cuts. I have to get things ready for the Funk Fest so I have time 2 make my mind up still. Lol. Keep up the great work, bro.

thank you my friend and i hope you get some killers from your future projects!!...

awesome:)

JAWS

JAWS

seem to have found some tag alongs..

very young WHITE DOJO with what i believe to be an earlyer planting of a TSC that did not show its self.

that WHITE DOJO seed was put to water 15minutes after being removed from the mother plant, so to any one thinking you cant drop seeds ASAP ahh yes ya can.....now i dont advise you so just that it is doable thats all..

here we have DARK MATTER with what i have no freaking ideal what could be hitching a ride but it looks good..
PICT5874
PICT5875

now ive seen this many time but its always in a three gallon pot with a big plant several weeks into flower or even close to chop time, ive never seen it in a two litre which is holding a clone and has never even been close to a seeded plant....so ya im totaly lost as to how this one came to be...

on the WHITE DOJO the smaller seedling will be killed off mainly because i jnow what it is and i hav 6 more going so no real biggy there......

in the bigger plant i MAY try to ease that one out and TP her but shes quite small and most likly wont make it....ahh if i had found it a day ago before she formed 6-8 long roots i probably could have been successful, i will try though...

closet shot of all my clones and new seedlings, most of the clones are CHEM SODA more then half...
PICT5873

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom