DRY 5
DRY 6
DRY 7
DRY 8
DRY 9

peace:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

This pole plant has wowed every single person who has smelt it jaws. Straight cherry shock tart to the max. Ridiculous. Makes me laugh at other cherry things I've tried. I swear I didn't pour a cherry slushie on it. Everyone has double backed and kind of flipped out. Mega props brother. Here at week 8, coming down on 63. It is a little fuckin monster of a plant too. SOG pole plant, considering reveggin this lil girl just to do that.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

This pole plant has wowed every single person who has smelt it jaws. Straight cherry shock tart to the max. Ridiculous. Makes me laugh at other cherry things I've tried. I swear I didn't pour a cherry slushie on it. Everyone has double backed and kind of flipped out. Mega props brother. Here at week 8, coming down on 63. It is a little fuckin monster of a plant too. SOG pole plant, considering reveggin this lil girl just to do that.
View attachment 299838 View attachment 299839 View attachment 299840 View attachment 299841
That's one chunky bitch! Would be nice to fill my beds with about 200 of them...:hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom