JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA BX1

CHEM SODA CARGO FEM

TRAINWRECK FEM & ARCATA CUT

fem from seed

arcata cut

side by side

looking good so far but the sex of the fem/seed will be whats important.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

I see a lot of GSC in this phenol especially in the bud stacking, this one is just now starting to get the sweet smell to her. the others in the breed tent have been smelling for awhile and one smells a lot like old school baby asprin.

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Holy OX balls Jaws! Theose look great. Still lovin it. Now the soda is frk m Black cheery soda correct? Chem. Crosses seem to really impart a sweetness to some of their hybrids. Cherry chem sounds good. Got that going from a different angle. Cherry D x revesed Chemdog #4. Can't wait to see what you get...stellar n o doubt.

Great work.

Hotsause

Hotsause

Jaws you have me drooling over here Nice work your doing I love it. I know you have an abundance of testers but if ya need another HOLLA

JAWS

JAWS

Holy OX balls Jaws! Theose look great. Still lovin it. Now the soda is frk m Black cheery soda correct? Chem. Crosses seem to really impart a sweetness to some of their hybrids. Cherry chem sounds good. Got that going from a different angle. Cherry D x revesed Chemdog #4. Can't wait to see what you get...stellar n o doubt.

Great work.

ya the SODA is always the BCS in the beginning any ways.

I had a friend send me some CHEM SODA pollen but it was not viable by the time I got around to using it so I did not get the # of chem soda f2's I was after so i'll need to drop some f2 and try to make a larger batch of f3 in the future.

I have a couple fresh cuts of the BCS on the move and will make a couple new hybrids in the next round, the bcs get a bad rap in some circles but I find her a GODDESS to breed with. I was going to push her aside for the RASPBERRY KUSH but im glad I did not do that now.

going to make some RASPBERRY DOJO in the next round using a male ALIEN DOJO and if things look good enough im going to make some RASPBERRY CINDY using the c-99 f4 pineapple seeds I have going.

liking the raspberry kush so far but I need to veg her longer next time to get her to a better over-all size, she don't stretch much so she need to be at the proper size before going to flower.

I want to get one into a bx so I can combined the two into a really killer hybrid.

peace;)

splakdawg

splakdawg

Hey jaws quick question I'm running a strain I created "dolphin Dick" and I'm on day 2 of flower and it looks like I have all females. should I be concerned isn't this a sign of hermie pollen being used?

splakdawg

splakdawg

Should I be worried that the hermie trait was passed along? Can't afford a seeded crop this round

JAWS

JAWS

Hey jaws quick question I'm running a strain I created "dolphin Dick" and I'm on day 2 of flower and it looks like I have all females. should I be concerned isn't this a sign of hermie pollen being used?

did you intend to make fems?.

did you use a male in your seed making?.

you made the seeds you should know is hermi pollen was used?.

if you used a male to hit a female then you should be good to go, and no getting several females in a single drop don't mean your pron to hermies in that batch.

just watch them like any other strain you drop in your space, if you start seeing male sac then you know you have a problem.

what did you use to make that hybrid?.

peace;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Just watching your work makes me wanna learn more and more everyday jaws..Keep the inspiration going brother your killing it bro!! Much Props!!!

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA F1

housing just a few f2's, man am I a very very happy grower right now. wont have any to release this round but damn it i'll have a good chance now to get a good f2 male to make a much bigger batch of f3.

really excited to see what the total will be from this one , I know its going to be small because im having to really look hard for them and with a fully successful breed there is not that problem.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom