Status
Not open for further replies.
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
BEAR OG

young-un
View attachment 331851View attachment 331852

looking forward to seeing what this strain has to offer, I can't seem to find much info on her and I hope that's not a bad sign.

peace:snaphappy:
Nice! Good to see your still strutting your stuff, saw you on Discovery the other day bro!! lol
Get to making some very berry kush brids and let me know how much frost you can grow ;)

JAWS

JAWS

Nice! Good to see your still strutting your stuff, saw you on Discovery the other day bro!! lol
Get to making some very berry kush brids and let me know how much frost you can grow ;)

ya those boat huggers know me as FLAT~TOP and I did not like them messing with my girl SCAR ether, there lucky I had just eaten or it would have been there boat hugging asses for-sure.

but really ya bro im still pushing and pushing I got lots to get to and me being a solo style grower it will take time no doubt!!.

yup been wanting to get to the VBK but was just wanting to make sure you were not still pushing some out yourself over there, I know we talked and all but still just wanted to be sure you had had your fill and was moving forward or at least taking a break from her.

im guessing you did not release many of your SALMON CREEK HYBRIDS ive been looking all over for them but cant get a peak at them on any ones list, hope your still working that killer cut bro.

much respect;)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP MAN...YOSHI-BUD(GSC X DPD)...ALL FIVE LOOK SWEET....ONE HAS STRAIGHT UP PURPLE RIGHT OUT OF THE SHELL..DJ
SAM 0921

JAWS

JAWS

SUP MAN...YOSHI-BUD(GSC X DPD)...ALL FIVE LOOK SWEET....ONE HAS STRAIGHT UP PURPLE RIGHT OUT OF THE SHELL..DJ
View attachment 331918

ya I hope that one turns out as a good mix of the two, a lot of ppl break hybrids up to fine one or the other and I do that some times as well but with that hybrid id love to see a nice mix of the two. im thinking get some gsc doughy smell and get some more color and bud size from the dpd.

really excited to see how these do for you my friend!!.

been getting a new push for me to make some more DPD, still have a few f2's so I might try to make some f3 this fall maybe.

thank you:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I can only imagine what that Yoshi Bud's gonna be like!!! Another badasss creation from the Lab of Jaws! You have so many crosses! Congratulations man. Your livin the dream!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Hey jaws sorry this is kinda off topic but i herd you popped a pack of wifi and got all males is that true

Kushwick

Kushwick

hello friends.

im going to be off line for a bit, sadly my mother past away yesterday morning and i need some time.

not sure how long i'll need but i'll get back as soon as I can.

much love.
So sad to hear this man hope everything goes good for you and stay strong.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Take care Jaw's life sucks sometimes .In my thoughts.. Medusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom